All reviews wonderful owners tapas denmark pools sarah wedding hammocks finca bbq
Reviewed 13 September 2016

21 of us stayed here this August and cannot praise the accommodation and hosts enough. stunning location and David & Sarah were fabulous. Thank you for everything. Car essential. Views lovely, pool great, facilities and equipment were perfect. Must visit Frigiliana and Torrox is a great beach.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrs Debbie W
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We visited the Finca Los Pinos in July, 2016. In total 12 people - three generations.
Our vacation was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend everyone to give this place a try.
David and Sarah, who own the place, are extremely friendly and hospitable people. Finca Los Pinos is a heart-warming place.
The house, guest-house and bungalows are all spacious and nice.
The pool is equiped with toys and there are plenty of sunbeds in the surrounding area.
We did a hike to "The lost city" with David as our tourguide, and it was amazing! Highly recommend doing this!
Also, we had a paella and wine-tasting evening which was better than we could have hopped for. Thank you for a wonderful dinner to David and Sarah.
All in all, our stay at Finca Los Pinos was fantastic! We enjoyed every moment and hope to vist the place - and the owners - Again :)
I place my highest recommendations for Finca Los Pinos and the people behind.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Myggenmus
David M, Owner at Finca Los Pinos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was wonderful meeting you all and we very much delighted in seeing you enjoyment of Finca Los Pinos, your holiday and the activities you took part in. You are always welcome and best wishes to all your family. Kind regards Sarah and David

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks stay here and everybody absolutely loved it! Sarah & David did everything they could to make our stay excellent. Private, not too far from town and stunning views - would recommend to all groups not just walkers!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank lucymc62
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Last year I arranged a family holiday for my family, (husband, parents and an array of cousins, aunts and uncles, totalling 20 of us), and booked us into Finca Los Pinos.
From the moment we stepped out of the car, I knew I had made the right decision as the relaxed atmosphere was immediately apparent. All of us were longing for a relaxed week of reading, eating and sleeping with the occasional walk squeezed in. The holiday was really wonderful, and we missed out on loads of sight seeing and treats as we were so happy just to stay on the premises and relax by the pool.
The Sky Bar was a real treat. It is a cocktail bar built into the side of the mountain by the owner David - all by hand!
Finca Los Pinos is a self catering facility, with everything you would need, but we opted to pay for the owners to cater for us, and WOW, we were pleased we did. For a very reasonable cost, David and Sarah put on the most amazing spread after spread. We were treated to a BBQ evening, a paella evening (the best I have ever tasted), and a seafood evening with fresh snapper and prawns. (wish I was there now - mouth is watering)
For those who don't want to laze around all day, the owners offer amazing walks and treks, and a quick drive down the mountain leads you to the sea, and the local town of Competa has everything on offer you would need.
Competa is a little white-washed village built in the mountains, and is the sweetest place with little old Spanish men sitting around, discussing life. There are lovely cafe's and bars, restaurants and shops.
I couldn't recommend this place enough, and it is so reasonable priced. I don't think they charge enough!
All in all, a totally relaxing, fun, yummy holiday!

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks family holiday here and it exceeded all expectations. 16 of us across three generations and something for everyone. Beautiful location, fabulous accommodation and so many little nooks and crannies like the hammocks for a chill out or the bar just to sit and watch the world go by. David and all the family made us so welcome and went above and beyond for us. The waterfall trip is one I will never forget....it is amazing! Cannot recommend this place highly enough....we will be back!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family