Reviews (1 335)
1 335 results
All reviews bottle of wine night tour welcome drink across the road recommend this hotel family run swimming pool the hotel staff secure parking lot half board on demand locked parking free parking minute drive from the hotel beach resort overlooking the courtyard small bar
42 - 47 of 1 335 reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This was an unexpected stay of one night.. basically I needed somewhere to stay as it was getting late and I checked TA for advice. I was not disappointed at all. The staff were friendly and super helpful. Day spa treatment was as added bonus after a long trip from Palermo in the car. Delicious restaurant food delivered to my room with wine.. what more can you ask for. Well priced.. highly recommend. There's only one thing I would say is it is a little noisy. You can hear doors opening and people coughing.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. We were in Agrigento for two nights and were supposed to be staying in an Airbnb. After a truly scary experience at the Airbnb, we hightailed it out of there. Hotel Costazzurra was the one place that had availability and I am so glad for it! When we arrived, we were offered a welcome cocktail (sorely needed for our rattled nerves!) The staff was super helpful and so kind. They even gave us a bottle of wine at check out, which I have never encountered anywhere else before. The rooms and beds are comfortable and the shower pressure was great. Each room had a small balcony/seating area and that was really nice on a sunny morning. Their breakfast is free and super tasty- lots of options. It is a quick drive over to the Valley of the Temples or the beach. The only issue we had was that the walls and doors were a bit thin so the light sleepers in our group heard people in the hallways late at night and early in the morning. A very minor complaint compared to the entire experience. We were really impressed!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

It's near the waterfront and offers shuttles to see the famous temples. It's got its own restaurant which is pretty good. Hotel and restaurant staff very friendly and speak English well. It does have ancient Greek and Roman artifacts in its museum displays.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Agrigento is pretty cool however I wanted to swim so chose this hotel for its beachside location and ease of arriving at as it is right in front of the San Leon bus line no 3..
It can also be reached from bus no2 ( if you use google maps) and walk a bit.
My wife and I had three nights there and used a mixture of the hotel shuttle bus and public transport to get around.
Staff were friendly , breakfast was decent and rooms good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank P6629NZcraigs
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night after visiting Valley of the Temples. We were welcomed by a very keen and friendly young man with good English who ran through a comprehensive list of services and trips to the temples and gave a welcome drink of local speciality wine. Room was clean and airy with balcony and quite comfortable. We walked down to the sea front but found it all rather run down so ate in the hotel restaurant. The food was excellent , in fact probably the nicest meal we had in the whole 3 weeks in Italy.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple