See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Lovely clean en-suite room just at back of town by fish market.10 mins walk to Marina and start of beach. Surrounded by bars and resteraunts.Parking close could be difficult at weekend when it got really busy.Fish Market had some great little stalls for breakfast and snacks.Felt very secure.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight to enjoy drinks while celebrating my 40th birthday. Basic clean and well maintained maintained pension. Pleasantly surprised by the facilities. The owner very helpful and spoke excellent English. Does everything it says on the tin!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2016

This was our first visit to Puerto de Mazarron and this accommodation. It is well situated for everything very close to bus station, a short walk to the port and plenty of bars to eat and drink in.The rooms are spotlessly cleaned and maid service every day. Although they are basic they are great value for money and I would not hesitate to go back when we visit next year.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For the low price we paid (30€ a night) we were not expecting much but were more than happy with the accommodation offered at Pension Los Cisnes. Spotlessly clean, very comfortable beds, modern bathroom and well located just 5 minutes walk from the beach and next door to the bus station. Staff were charming and extremely helpful. Highly recommended and we will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I needed a room for one night while in the area and booked here as it was the best price accommodation. As I have stayed sometimes in budget accommodation I was very worried as to what surprise I was going to find. I am pleased to report that this accommodation surpassed every expectation that I had. The room was very comfortable, clean,tidy, with a ensuite, air conditioning worked well also shower was perfect with good range of water pressure and temperature. The view from the window was great for people watching as it faced restaurants and cervezarias. There was high speed free wifi comparable to the uk standards. The hotel is very well located . Loads of restaurants, shops, and 5 minute stroll to the port.
The welcome of the owner and family was great even though my Spanish is very poor. They gave a map of the area. Also they had lots of brochures for local activities.
I will definitely use this hotel again and will not hesitate to recommended it.

Room Tip: No swiming pool or fitness centre at hotel but available nearby as well a library.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo