All reviews nespresso machine table mountain beach access sunset beach mother's day recommend this hotel cape town looking forward to our next visit delicious dishes scrumptious breakfast viewing deck sand dunes friendly and professional staff personalized attention turn down service treated like royalty wonderful hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The staff at Bliss Boutique Hotel was friendly and very helpful. The food was excellent!
The accommodation and atmosphere made the trip for our clients a feast despite the weather!
Thank you Bliss Boutique Hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jaysonv903, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear ljlotriet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that we could meet your expectations and that you enjoyed the hospitality from the team and your stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Cape Town this summer :)

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel with good location and stunning views. The staff are well trained and professional, nothing seems to be too much for them. I enjoyed in particular Hans, Samuel and Future.
The room I stayed in was a decent size and well equiped, with a small balcony overlooking the ocean and Cape Town. I had rib eye for dinner and an omlette for breakfast, both well prepared and served. It is a Halaal establishment so obviously no bacon for breakfast which is not a big deal to me.
Overall, very happy and gladly recommend the hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear DeWitt B,

Thank your for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and the views as much as the hospitality and food selection from the team!

I will share your feedback with all the team, especially with Hans Samuel and Future. I know they will be as happy as I am to read you response.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Service was excellent and the room was awesome. The food was very good and the chef made an effort to come and check on us.
As a smoker the balcony outside a room was a bit cramped but we enjoyed making use of the deck area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jaysonv903, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear janine537,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed such a special celebration of your Anniversary at Bliss!

We hope that the memories made here will remain fresh in your minds for many more years to cherish.

We look forward to welcoming you back again someday soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Bliss Boutique hotel is a real boutique hotel where you feel at home but have on top all the great service and amenities of a luxury hotel. Loved the direct access to the beach and the panoramic views of Table Mountain and Lions Head across the bay. Breakfast and lunch was also very good. Ideal for romantic and relaxing getaway!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
jaysonv903, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Elif T,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your stay with us!

I hope that the amazing views and memories of Bliss remain fresh in your mind for many more years to cherish! I will pass your compliments of good hospitality and food to the team, I know they will be as happy as I am to read your positive feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

After a disappointing experience at another establishment where we booked out (20:00) within two hours of arriving my search started for somewhere to sleep. Lesson learnt again.....always do your homework and read reviews (TripAdvisor, FB etc). So Bliss Boutique Hotel came up as highly recommended. I called ahead and was relieved that there was accommodation available. From the minute we entered the gates I knew THIS was THE place ��. There is simply nothing that matches a good night's rest in a cozy bed (don't know who supplies their mattresses but damn they are perfect). Definitely looking forward to breakfast (judging by pics on FB). Bliss will undoubtedly be our place of choice for the future.

Just an update on breakfast........WOW home made yogurt......like dessert for breakfast (and I am not a yogurt fan). To say a breakfast was absolutely decadent puts it mildly......the need for an "after breakfast" nap was really tempting and the wet cool weather didn't make it any easier.

Bliss Boutique Hotel is a must when staying in Cape Town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
jaysonv903, Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Kim2407,

Wow! Where to start...

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your stay, and for choosing to book your accommodation with us!

I am thrilled to read that after a disappointing stay at a previous establishment we could meet your expectations and that you could enjoy our high quality beds :) We pride ourselves in great hospitality and look forward to welcoming you back again to your home away from home in the near future.

I will pass your review to all the Bliss team, I know they will be as happy as I am to read your response. Thank you!