All reviews nespresso machine table mountain beach access sunset beach mother's day recommend this hotel cape town looking forward to our next visit delicious dishes scrumptious breakfast viewing deck sand dunes friendly and professional staff personalized attention turn down service treated like royalty wonderful hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

After a disappointing experience at another establishment where we booked out (20:00) within two hours of arriving my search started for somewhere to sleep. Lesson learnt again.....always do your homework and read reviews (TripAdvisor, FB etc). So Bliss Boutique Hotel came up as highly recommended. I called ahead and was relieved that there was accommodation available. From the minute we entered the gates I knew THIS was THE place ��. There is simply nothing that matches a good night's rest in a cozy bed (don't know who supplies their mattresses but damn they are perfect). Definitely looking forward to breakfast (judging by pics on FB). Bliss will undoubtedly be our place of choice for the future.

Just an update on breakfast........WOW home made yogurt......like dessert for breakfast (and I am not a yogurt fan). To say a breakfast was absolutely decadent puts it mildly......the need for an "after breakfast" nap was really tempting and the wet cool weather didn't make it any easier.

Bliss Boutique Hotel is a must when staying in Cape Town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
jaysonv903, Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Kim2407,

Wow! Where to start...

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your stay, and for choosing to book your accommodation with us!

I am thrilled to read that after a disappointing stay at a previous establishment we could meet your expectations and that you could enjoy our high quality beds :) We pride ourselves in great hospitality and look forward to welcoming you back again to your home away from home in the near future.

I will pass your review to all the Bliss team, I know they will be as happy as I am to read your response. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Bliss Boutique Hotel. I was able to work from the Hotel and given the size of the Hotel, there's a personal touch.

The breakfast was a treat every morning. The Hotel is also well-located.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jay1990jay, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Kobus P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay as much as the location and the breakfast!

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

After a very long flight I finally arrived at this beautiful place in Cape Town! We arrived very early, but they wore able to clean up the room in 30 minutes. While we waited we got seated at the terrace by the restaurant overlooking Table mountain while enjoying a cup of coffè and tea. Definitely worth coming here! This is where you will have the most stunning views over Cape Town and table mountain!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jay1990jay, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Veronica W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am thrilled to read that we could accommodate your early check in and that you enjoyed your stay with us !

I hope that the amazing memories of Cape Town and Table Mountain remain fresh in your memories for may more years to cherish.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next adventure to the Mother City!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My stay at the bliss was very whimsical. The relaxing music all over the place place, the feng shui in all the rooms of the hotel is remarkable.

Just one little thing put me off the receptionist Primrose was very unwelcoming. Please look into that.

Over all the stay was tranquil.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jay1990jay, General Manager at Bliss Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear nthabijaytsie,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am trilled to read that overall we could meet your expectations and that you enjoyed the hotels 'feng shui' and rooms :)

We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We had a wonderful few days here. Amazing boutique hotel (10 rooms) in quiet residential area out of town. Stunning location, with great view of table mountain from the room. Staff were so friendly and welcoming and professional. Food was great and a lovely breakfast included. Short uber ride to town is very cheap and easy. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear thomas1222,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your stay with us!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the peaceful setting of the hotel in tranquil Sunset Beach as much as the food from our Chef and hospitality from the whole team!

We look forward to welcoming you back again real soon ! :)