Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 21/10/31
Hotels.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$95
PricelineUS$100
All reviews table mountain cape town noise levels bedroom apartment enjoyed our stay floor reception views accommodation gym balcony sleeper patience cleanliness hairdryer blouberg channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Clean place away from the city rush. We had a perfect view of the beach and table mountain. I was traveling with an infant , place suitable for children travelling with much older children. Great customer service.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Rooms were cleaned everyday so the apartment was spotless. The view where we could see outside in our room was spot on. The location was very quiet and secure. The view from the apartment was amazing. Staff was very welcoming! Will definitely return again!

Reviewed 5 September 2019

Lovely Apartment with close access to Restaurants, grocery store and the beach.

The kitchen might need a few more utensils (spoons) and pots (small pots provided but if you feeding 6 people in a 6 sleeper you’ll battle).

Reviewed 19 August 2019

My family and I visited this accommodation suites in August 2019.
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel . The rooms are spacious and very neat as they are always kept clean. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Despite a higher level of noise especially during the weekend , I can say that our stay here was almost perfect.

Reviewed 18 July 2019

Had a great experience except for my control box that trips off whenever I switched on the geyser in Room 402. The laundry service should be returned because I had a washing machine while I was in my previous room but couldn’t dry my laundry because guests are not allowed to use the one downstairs, had to take it away just to dry it.

Date of stay: July 2019