Birkenhead Manor Boutique Guest House
Aquarius Luxury Suites(Bloubergstrand)
US$95
US$93
Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$70
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$130
US$113
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
US$48
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Myoli Accommodation(Bloubergstrand)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areagreat locationpleasant staypoolguesthouse
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We spend 10 days at Birkenhead Mannor in December 2015. After being messed around with our accommodation from a B&B nearby, I contacted Miri from Birkenhead who assisted us immediately. The room was small-ish, but perfectly functional for what we required. Most importantly, it was neat and clean. A mere 2 minute walk will provide the most splendid views of Table Mountain. We found that we were able to walk most places that we needed to go. We had a garden unit which looked out onto a small garden. We also enjoyed the sparkling blue pool as well as the superb breakfasts served daily. The ladies who served us breakfast went out of their way to make sure we had everything our tummies desired. Miri and Wolfgang who run the guest house were equally superb. On our arrival, we were welcomed with a bottle of red wine for our bedroom- on the house, which was a very nice touch.
I would highly recommend Birkenhead as an affordable option when visiting Bloubergstrand.

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank Megan R R
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I have stayed at the Birkenhead in the past and it now appears to be under new management.
The room was fine but the TV is at least a 1950s model and works like one. The is only washing cream in the shower and no soap which I hate.
The coffee is\n the room is Rickoffy and for the price I reckon they could do better. Awful stuff.
I did not get to sample the breakfast at 7.00am on the Sunday because either I couldn't find it or everyone was a sleep still! Had a plane to catch.
I will go back, with a bar of soap.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I come to Cape Town regularly with business and stay in the Birkenhead whenever possible. The house is situated on a quiet street very close to the beach and restaurants. It is clean and spacious with a great garden with pool and garden-house where I enjoy the freshly cooked breakfasts. The wifi is always available, which is very important for me.
The new owners Miri and Wolfgang are very friendly and keen to offer any assistance to your stay here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 14 February 2015

wonderful place, close by cape town, very professional hostess and perfect hospitality, the hotel is very charming and extremely neat. The breakfast was perfect, the pool lovely for cooling down after a busy day. definitely recommend this place for families!

Room Tip: all are unique!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MirenEd
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Monique and her staff made a warm welcome. Pleasant atmosphere, beautiful furniture everywhere. Lounge, library and more pleasant sittings besides those in the rooms. Close to the beach. Monique knows where to go! Airport shuttle available. Put that on the website!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo