Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$82
Secret Garden Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Aquarius Luxury Suites(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Priceline
Dolphin Inn Blouberg(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
Pinard on Sea(Bloubergstrand)
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Casa Mia Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)
Capetown4u Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)
Sonskyn(Bloubergstrand)
  • Beachfront
All reviewshotel residentshotel roomtable mountainoutside areasunday afternoonwatch the sunsetan upgradebeautiful viewsea facing roomrobben islandsundownerslawnunrivalledbaykeysurfers
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Such an exquisite place. The view is beautiful and the restaurant has such an amazing vibe. The food is really good we really enjoyed their pizza. I was a bit let down by the service we got from our waiter, but I the rest of the staff were lovely. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for an amazing sundowner or just a quick bite.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

A great location to watch the ocean and sunset, drinking beer and eating pizza, either sitting on a bench or on the lawn. Very popular with the locals with live music on a Sunday evening. A great view of Table Mountain too.

Room Tip: Room with a sea view
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went to a farewell lunch/drinks with a group of friends, we got a table on the grass and had a good view of the sea and the surrounding area,

Place was extremely busy as it always is over the weekend but I will commend the staff as they still manage to ensure you get served and rather promptly as well.

They did cash rounds on our table which meant they had to deal with multiple orders and multiple payments but the servers managed and we had no complaints,

The Live band was good but got a bit noisy and we could hear anyone talk so that was our cue to leave.

Drinks are on the pricier side than most places but the service and location make it worth it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hungerbuster99
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I opted to not frequent the restaurant but to stay on the deck and sample Beers, Pizza and the view in the evening after a hard day at the office. Frankly put I can think of nothing better, chatting to the locals and enjoying the atmosphere of this local suburb hotel. Go and enjoy it !!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I've been going here for many years to have a few beers, pizzas and watch the sunset on the grass. When the opportunity to stay here for two weeks presented itself, I was quite excited.

Upon arrival I was given an upgrade on my room. It was a sea-facing room right on the road's edge. The hotel rooms are outdated and old but here's the thing; it's so clean, and in such good condition you don't care. My hotel room felt very nostalgic, reminding me on the Elangeni on Marina Parade 10 years ago.

The restaurant had a great view and there was always a great spread for breakfast with the friendliest of staff. On most evenings its quite vibey and even if you're alone you wouldn't feel out of place watching the sunset over a few drinks.

The only downside: there is no dedicated parking for hotel residents. If you arrive late on a busy evening you'll have to park some distance away, if you get parking, hotel guest or not.

Room Tip: spend the extra for the best room. It's right across the beach and miles better than the standard rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business