“Superb”
Quality Assured
Highly Recommended Ocean and Table Mountain views!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Quality Assured
Highly Recommended
Ocean and Table Mountain views!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

b16blr
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Booked this house for a weeks stay in Cape Town. Met by Erna and Lukas upon arrival. They showed us around the house and handed over the keys.
The views of Table Mountain across the bay were stunning. Lots of nice restaurants within easy reach and the beach was only 5 minutes away.
They also do motorbike rentals / tours and we were shown the large selection of bikes available. Amazing.
Great place to stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Mar 2018
"Hi Bob,
It was a absolute pleasure having you with us. You and Margot are wonderful and pleasant people. Thank you for staying with J’s Audacious living, hope to see you soon again.
Kind Regards, Erna"
evan260
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Js Audacious Living”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Let me first start by saying,I travel a lot and staying in BnB's has become second nature to me until I stumble upon this place and the friendly people whom I've met on arrival. Thank you Erna for the awesome weekend I had in your geusthouse,be sure that when ever I our people who ask me where to stay in Cape Town your guesthouse will be priority. Thank you again.

Angeline...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were received very well.Ice cold juice awaits us. Excellent service ,apartment was nice and clean.Will definitely go back again.

Maria D
“Awesome Home and friendly Host Erna”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Awesome home stunning and calming atmosphere very neat, Erna thanks for the goodies you the best ever

29 Nov 2017
Dear Maria,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us at J's Audacious Living Maria! We appreciate it just as much as you enjoyed your time with us.You are such pleasant people. We would also just like to take the time to thank you for leaving the house in top condition, it is much appreciated. At J's, the experience of our guests is a top priority, so I am very happy that you had such a wonderful stay and that you will be back.
Kind Regards,
Erna
berenice9...
De Doorns, South Africa
“Js Audacious living 1”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Excellent service.....My second time at this house..Will recommend to al family and friends...will definately visit again

29 Nov 2017
Dear Berenice,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us at J's Audacious Living Berenice! We appreciate it just as much as you enjoyed your time with us.You are such pleasant people. We would also just like to take the time to thank you for leaving the house in top condition, it is much appreciated. At J's, the experience of our guests is a top priority, so I am very happy that you had such a wonderful stay and that you will be back.
Kind Regards,
Erna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing