“Perfectly timed New Year's Eve Dinner”
Review of La table

La table
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Tourtour
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We have been to La Table many times and this was our third or fourth New Year's Eve dinner here. This was the best yet. Eight courses, beautifully prepared and served and timed perfectly to end as New Year arrived. Laurent and Meia do a great job and it beats me how they make it look so easy.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Every element of every dish was perfect. Service swift, friendly and discreet. Fabulous value for money. Looking for an excuse to come back again soon. Perhaps an excuse isn’t needed!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Invited by my Scottish friend we both had an excellent lunch very comfortable quiet with no fuzz... We had the 45 euro menu with a bottle of deep red wine from Rousillion...the food was sublime I enjoyed every mouth full so tasty & served by a nice lady whose husband is the chef there didnt seem to be anyone else. Tourtour is a very picturistic Provencal Village worth a detour

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had high expectations of this restaurant because we needed to book dinner 2 weeks in advance.
The village of TourTour sits atop a hilltop overlooking the valley but the restaurant does not have a view.
It is a beautiful restaurant in the village. Quiet and dignified.
There were 2 lovely waitresses working that evening.
The only critique I have of our experience was the lack of service. We ordered a bottle of water and wine which was placed at the far edge of the table. Each was poured initially and then I had to ask twice for our glasses to be refilled and twice more, I actually had to stand up and walk over and do it myself. When I order wine to match my dinner I want to drink it with the meal. To have to ask or do it myself sort of ruined the flow of the experience. Enough about my issues, let's talk about the food.
Amazing.
The amuse bouche was foie gras with fig mousse and was probably the most delightful bite I have ever had in my entire life. Made by angels.
The presentation of the food was exquisite. See photographs.
The preparation of the food was absolutely perfect. Each ingredient was respected and cooked flawlessly.
The goat cheese course is not to be missed. A masterpiece.
Dessert was the final bite of perfection.
One of the best meals of my life.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is among the best restaurants I have been to in years, and I'd say is nearly Michelin-star worthy. I have been several times, both in summer and winter, and have been delighted every time.

Service is very professional and efficient. In the winter one dines upstairs - there are very few tables. In the summer one eats on a lovely enclosed terrace. It's lovely to be able to catch a glimpse of the immaculate kitchen at the entrance, and be greeted warmly by the chef. A clean kitchen is always a sign of an excellent restaurant, and this one practically sparkles.

Everything from the bread, to the amuse bouches, is delectable. There is limited selection - a good sign that everything is fresh, and not frozen as in so many other restaurants in the area. I still gush about the lobster salad I ate in February 2015. Don't expect hefty servings of heavy, greasy, creamy food: this is fine cuisine- light, and with a symphony of flavours.

An absolute must. Be sure to reserve, as there are very few places and they have been full every time I have gone!