“Delicious menu”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Great menu and a professional and good service! Although the inside of the restaurant is slightly old fashioned, the atmosphere inside is cosy. We were positively surprised about the delicious courses in the menu. Very helpful and friendly service. Even for our children they had a great children's menu! Very recommended.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I used to go to this place quite a lot in the 90s and always found the food to be very good but in those days I thought it was too pretentious for my tastes. A group of us went there for dinner last night and everything was absolutely superb. The food was excellent and the service perfect , and I now find the ambiance much more agreeable than before. The Brouillard de Truffes was as good as it gets.

6  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This is a beautifully positioned restaurant just outside the wonderful village of Tourtour. The inside of the restaurant was made up of several small interconnecting rooms which gave a nice secluded atmosphere. We went during the truffle season and had their special truffle menu. Though this was very expensive they did use a helluva lot of truffle and it was superb.
In fact, I don't think my wife will want to,eat any more truffle until next year. It was even in the dessert! Delicious. The choice of digestives was very limited but just about adequate. It was difficult to judge the service because it was lunchtime and very quiet so there as no pressure but it seemed suitably professional . It was not my first time and it won't be my last!

2  Thank Gareoult
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We had a fabulous & memorable evening here, which will live in the memory! We were treated by friends as a thank you, & will never forget it. We live locally, so we know the reputation of the restaurant. We all had the truffle menu, & yes it was very expensive, but I think we are all in agreement that it was absolutely a gastronomic experience, in amongst the wonderful drawings of the late Ronald Searle, who lived locally.

3  Thank gillphill
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We had a great calm evening on the small terrace of this restaurant with delicous food! Hot foie gras for the starter was incredibly well cooked and our lamb ribs with truffles were gastronomic pleasure as well.

4  Thank Julia K