“Great day out”

Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in La Pineda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well worth a visit. Good value for money and even better if you book 9 days in advance I believe. We rented a cabana for €25 for the day and it was great for some shade, relaxation and a meeting point when we spread out in different directions. One ride was closed on the day. The queues weren’t bad, longest was 15 mins. We brought snacks as we heard the food was pricy.
The surface is difficult to walk on in places, very hot and sometimes gritty. I’d recommend water shoes.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 177)
All reviews
"older kids"
in 16 reviews

20 - 24 of 2 177 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here last week with my group of friends. We were there all day and was not bored! All slides were very good but was quite disappointed that 1 was not operating. Moreover, it contained thrill slides and sizable areas for children. It was quite busy when we went but I don't think that there was no need for fastpasses since we didn't stand in a queue for long. The wave pool was big and had plenty of room so we didn't feel squashed when the waves came in. We were there from when the park opened until about 5 o'clock. The food was very good and I thought it was reasonably priced. There was 2 dolphin shows happening the day we went but we didn't have time to see it. We were on a slide where we could see where they were kept and it did look small. I would recommend coming here with family or friends.

1  Thank Ffionxoxo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here free of charge via our hotel and recieved 15% discount on food too! Lots of water rides for adults and young children. Also a dolphin show!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I attended with our 18 month old son. We absolutely loved it. It’s ideal for people with young kids as there’s so much for them to play with! My son was constantly up and down slides, swimming about and loving it. The food is pretty expensive and not all that great but that’s most theme park type places. I’d definitely recommend it for a day out. We didn’t attend the dolphin shows so couldn’t comment on that but as a water Park, it’s brilliant! Especially somewhere that entertains younger children!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had access to this as part of our hotel package, wandered along one day in the afternoon, lots of people there but very small queues, be aware though there is a 100 kg weight limit on most things, so I had a very disappointed other half as evan though he is not fat he is tall and built so he exceeded the safe weight limit (they made him stand on scales at the top). Wandered into the Dolphin show with trepidation when he couldn't go onto the slides and really wish I hadn't, found it so upsetting to see them in such a small tank (especially compared to the size of the rest of the park) and doing "tricks". I am sure they are well looked after but in this day and age it just feels wrong for them to be in captivity.

1  Thank ShoeGal1976