See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have been here 3 times now and have decided to keep our caravan here as my family love this place. Yes it could be a little cleaner in the bathrooms but that's the only issue. If you like country and western, quick draws or just fancy something totally different from the norm then Fort San Antone is the place to go. I am 34 and have a very young family and every one of us loves being here. The last time i went i ordered the steak and could not believe the size of this meal. I could have fed my whole family on this thing. There is a car boot on each Sunday.
From what we can tell its family run by a dad and 2 brothers. I have met all of these people and will have to say they are very down to earth people with a very friendly attitude. From what i can gather all of their families also work here.

Its about a 5 minute drive to st annes beach which we love and there are many shops and stores very nearby the site so close to everything needed.
So as a whole would highly recommend this to anyone who is after some fun. This is not tailored for fussy people as there are too many little things they wouldn't like. If you are after a site with a difference and would like to feel comfortable wearing a cowboy hat then get yourself there!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have just come back from a weekend here for a hen party, we were told there was going to be different bands on all night and he would make sure we played some games.. When we arrived we were disgusted at the rooms. So outdated and dirty, holes in the floor, cobwebs all over, mould in the shower, couch had tobacco all over, damp caused us breathing difficulty in our room 9 which was also freezing the same as in the saloon bar!! The entertainment was a couple singing (no games) the blonde lady behind the bar had a bad attitude towards us all very rude! If your an outsider (not a regular) don't go because it's very clicky. The food was overlooked and just thrown together. Very overpriced same as the drinks which I was shocked when she charged me £1.30 for half a pint of lemonade which she poured straight out of the bottle in front of me (the bottle probably didn't even cost that) we had to make our own entertainment otherwise I think we'd of all broke down. Never again would we come here!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I too have stayed her a few times for the live music, but in the last few years it has gone steadily downhill and we won't be back. It is filthy, the food is overcooked with a limited menu (if your a veggie eat before you go). The bedrooms could be lovely, the venue could be spectacular - they are not.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed here a number of times when visiting their onsite Honky Tonk. Its basic accommodation but you get all you need.
Double bed, TV, shower and that is pretty much it, it is clean and you are ideally situated for Fort San Antone. Would definitely recommend a stay.
As you enter you have the main bedroom, double bed on one side, radiator and TV with freeview on the other. Next to the bed is a night stand and on the other wall is the bathroom. The bathroom is a little small but it does contain a shower, sink and toilet. Clean towels are provided.
Also provided are ample tea and coffee facilities.
Parking is located adjacent and as mentioned the staff are really friendly, if anything isnt right, contact them and they will put it right.
Finally in FSA itself is a great place to eat. Really worth a visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple