“No food ?”
Review of The Ring O Bells

The Ring O Bells
Ranked #34 of 79 Restaurants in Shipley
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited this pub on a Sunday evening around 7 pm hoping to purchase food ? We has walked by during the day & read the menu. The pub was small, the barmaid was unsure which Cider was the dry or sweet cider ? When we asked about ordering food we were told 'they are not serving any food' ? No explanation given. Hence two hungry people.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have Sunday lunch there faiorly regularly. Reasonable food at reasonable prices, so we keep going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Great pub not changed much in the last 30 years good for sports beers and bar snacks. The landlord is a jolly fellows of infinite jest !!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very relaxing and friendly place to drink at the end of the day, food looked good although i did not have food , when speaking to others who had eaten there on a regular basis had nothing but good to say. We enjoyed our drinks whilst people watching ...

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were greeted by a friendly face and told we could sit in one of three areas - we chose the front room which looked the coziest. I was given two beers to sample because I could not decide which bitters I wanted to try. They had games (British Monopoly, etc.) for our boys to play whilst we waited for our food to arrive. My pie (with the tastiest crust I have ever had in my life, other than my grandmother's own) was made with chicken, pancetta, and mushrooms. I ate every bite and have been thinking of it ever since!! My children said their fish 'n chips was the best in all of England. And my husband enjoyed his fish dish immensely. They draw a good crowd of friendly Yorkshire locals, and this couple has done an amazing job with renovation style.

I was so full from dinner but still managed to squeeze in a few bites of warm sticky toffee pudding and that was also amazing!

We live in California, but I would honestly make the trip back just to visit this place again - that's how good it was!!