Review Highlights
got my legs loose for a marathon!

I had sore calves a week before my big race and Sheila got them sorted. It was so helpful I booked... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2018
wilsonjim
Lanark, United Kingdom
Healing hands treatment

Been going into the shop on a regular basis now for about a year never had any problems easy too... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2017
Harry P
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I have been a very happy and satisfied customer at healing hands for over a year. When I got married last year I had many massages and facials and still return as often as possible for a one to one individual service . Sheila is lovely and has a great ear

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Cyberlel
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Healing hands is my absolutely favourite place, you will not get a better massage anywhere else and trust me I have been to plenty of other places. I just received a lovely back, neck and shoulder massage with use of the new Kansas wand which was a lovely hot instrument which really worked my tired, sore muscles I also received a Thai foot massage which really relaxed me. I came out feeling refreshed and relaxed and have already booked my next appointment. They are very good at tailoring your experience to what you need/want and are more than happy to explain what is happening. Great place would highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Love coming to healing hands for a massage with Sheila, very relaxing and the ambience is nice. Great value two x 45 minute choice of massages for £50 great value. Must go again soon

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank 1969dawn
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Treated myself to the monthly deal of two 45 minute treatments for £50, not a one off deal, this is available all year!! I chose to have a hot stone massage and reflexology but there's many other treatments to choose from too. Therapist was excellent and after asking me what kind of pressure I like on a massage she recommended the Swedish massage over the hot stone as I prefer quite a firm pressure, she ended up giving me a combination of both which was wonderful, the reflexology treatment was also excellent. Overall the value cannot be beaten and the treatments are fantastic, I will definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

After getting a gift voucher for a beauty treatment at healing hands I soon became a regular customer. I was so impressed with the service and knowledge of the owner and staff that I made it my go to place for a relaxing massage and facial. They use great products that benefit my skin type and give the best reflexology I've ever had. You won't be disappointed so give this place a try!

Date of experience: January 2016