“Rude and aggressive owner”
Review of Healing Hands

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healing Hands
Ranked #8 of 14 things to do in Lanark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty and holistic therapies and gift shop. Swedish massage, Hot Stone massage, Warm Bamboo massage, Indian head massage, reflexology, reiki, Hopi ear candling. Dermalogica facials. Waxing, manicure and pedicure.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My elderly mother visited this shop to be spoken to and treated very poorly by the owner Shelia. She tried to purchase some crystals unfortunately my mother was shoved out of the shop due to her not having enough staff to watch while she gave someone else a treatment.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I have been a very happy and satisfied customer at healing hands for over a year. When I got married last year I had many massages and facials and still return as often as possible for a one to one individual service . Sheila is lovely and has a great ear

1  Thank Cyberlel
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Healing hands is my absolutely favourite place, you will not get a better massage anywhere else and trust me I have been to plenty of other places. I just received a lovely back, neck and shoulder massage with use of the new Kansas wand which was a lovely hot instrument which really worked my tired, sore muscles I also received a Thai foot massage which really relaxed me. I came out feeling refreshed and relaxed and have already booked my next appointment. They are very good at tailoring your experience to what you need/want and are more than happy to explain what is happening. Great place would highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Love coming to healing hands for a massage with Sheila, very relaxing and the ambience is nice. Great value two x 45 minute choice of massages for £50 great value. Must go again soon

1  Thank 1969dawn
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Treated myself to the monthly deal of two 45 minute treatments for £50, not a one off deal, this is available all year!! I chose to have a hot stone massage and reflexology but there's many other treatments to choose from too. Therapist was excellent and after asking me what kind of pressure I like on a massage she recommended the Swedish massage over the hot stone as I prefer quite a firm pressure, she ended up giving me a combination of both which was wonderful, the reflexology treatment was also excellent. Overall the value cannot be beaten and the treatments are fantastic, I will definitely be back!