“Best in Lanark”

Healing Hands
Ranked #8 of 14 things to do in Lanark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty and holistic therapies and gift shop. Swedish massage, Hot Stone massage, Warm Bamboo massage, Indian head massage, reflexology, reiki, Hopi ear candling. Dermalogica facials. Waxing, manicure and pedicure.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

After getting a gift voucher for a beauty treatment at healing hands I soon became a regular customer. I was so impressed with the service and knowledge of the owner and staff that I made it my go to place for a relaxing massage and facial. They use great products that benefit my skin type and give the best reflexology I've ever had. You won't be disappointed so give this place a try!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Friendly staff offering the best treatments around. Cannot recommend highly enough and their prices are second to none.