“Lovely lake”

Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake)
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Bala
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been going here for 20 wars of my life. Some of my best memories have been made here! Lake is always cold, wear a wetsuit! So much to do, a welsh natural wonder

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"fishing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is an ideal place to stop at it you have had a long journey or a busy day working, all I can say is pull off the main road find somewhere to park up & Relax. Or I you someone who likes sailing or water sports this can certainly be done here as well. So go ahead & ENJOY YOURSELVES.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On the hottest day of the year so far we felt that stripping off & jumping in the lake would be wonderful! However, as we're both the wrong side of seventy, this frivolous thought (not to mention hazardous) did not come to pass. We contented ourselves with drinking in the scenery & watching blistering sunshine dappling & dancing on the flat calm waters of Lake Bala. A wonderful sight.

5  Thank Stevie1948
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love coming here even though it is a bit of a drive from where I live it is worth it on a sunny day. Getting my running shoes on or dragging my bike out of the boot of my car for a ride around the lake. Very calming place.