US$90
US$64
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$106
Green Acre Motel(North Cornelly)
US$71
Seabank Hotel(Porthcawl)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
19 Mary Street(Porthcawl)(Great Value!)
US$99
Bayside Guesthouse(Porthcawl)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$73
  • Restaurant
Fairways Hotel(Porthcawl)
US$264
Olivia House(Porthcawl)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplace to stayperfect hostswarm welcomesee you soonhome from homewould highly recommend staying herelovely couplerooms are lovelyfeel so welcomethe location is perfectlovely placewonderful stayfab breakfastcant waitbed and breakfastsea frontgreat weekend
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We decided on a last minute one night stay at the Villa Porthcawl and glad we did. The room was lovely, the breakfast superb and Delyth and Clive were great. Help us celebrate with family. Would define recommend Villa Guest House.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed with Delyth and Clive for 4 happy months whilst working away from home, my room was spotless, the bed was just like home no aches or pains, nice and quiet as I was at the top of the building. The food was fantastic and there was always plenty on the plate (no way I was losing weight). During the cold spell in Feb I came back to find a heater in my room and Clive saying he was concerned that the room might be to cold during this spell so just in case use the heater. It wasn't but it shows the type of people they are, always looking after the guests. I spent many an evening chatting with them and talking about various topics and just enjoying their company which makes a big difference when away from home for a long time. In short I arrived a guest and left as family, have already told them i'll come back with my wife for a holiday. Many thanks Delyth & Clive.
Andy

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just had a return visit to the Villa after a year away. Great to see Clive and Del again and experience the warm hospitality . Lovely redecorated room and bathroom refurbishment.
Great summer weather for walking along the coast, and that breakfast kept me going and going! Thanks for everything folks..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Everything was clean, the owners were lovely and made us feel right at home, the room was lovely, comfortable beds, and the breakfast was absolutely brilliant, will definitely be coming back, definitely five stars.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have been staying at The Villa for some months now. The rooms are lovely, spotlessly clean with everything you need for a very comfortable stay. Both Clive and Del are incredibly kind and have treated me as though I am family. During the freezing cold weather they even lent me warm clothes. Everyone is fed extremely well and nothing is too much trouble. The genuine care and help given to everyone comes from a truly goodhearted couple. It's the best place you can stay by miles. I can't thank them enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo