“A successful trip out”

Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Esher
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I took my elderly mum to the cinema for the 1:30pm showing of Peter Rabbit. For convenience we decided to treat ourselves to the local Everyman cinema, rather than have to drive further afield. Mum’s walking isn’t great but this venue was ideal for her as I could drop her outside, although there were some stairs to negotiate.
The screen room we were in was clean with plenty of comfy sofas to choose from. I suffer with a bad back and for once I sat comfortably through the whole film. The staff brought us a nice mug of tea and coffee to our seats and there were little side tables to put our drinks onto. We were fortunate that the cinema wasn’t busy, a good
experience and we both enjoyed the film.

1  Thank Nicki P
"nice bar"
"small table"
"surround sound"

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve been to an Everyman cinema. Very impressed! Staff friendly. Even tho it’s a 20 min drive will most definitely be coming here in the future. Thoroughly recommend!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

What a find! My first visit and I loved it. The lovely interior includes comfortable sofa seating, with cushions! Bags of leg room, nobody crunching popcorn throughout the film, a little table for your drink - or bag! Doesn't smell, charming foyer cafe area. I find other cinemas are often too cold with unnecessary air con, this one was a perfect temperature for me.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This cinema continues to experience problems and this has been going on for a considerable amount of time. You need to wear thermals and gloves and hope that you can grab a blanket that they provide. I have repeatedly complained to the staff and manager but to no avail. They continue to take our money. Do they care whether we are cold or not. Last summer it was so hot in the cinema and this was because the air conditioning wasnt working. I have also complained on the web site and again to no avail. What do we need to do???

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Went to watch Black Panther Tuesday, big mistake.
The staff knew that the venue has no heating or aircon in the cinema seating areas, but they choose to keep quiet about it until you have purchased your ticket and are frozen to your seat.
Went to see manager half way through, only to be tols it was a listed building and "nothing we can do"!

Well you could start by mentioning it to people when they arrive or put it on the website?

So we ordered hot food, big mistake they got order totally wrong and gave me something covered in tomato sauce which as I am allergic to tomatoes was no good.

Complained to manager got nowhere

So be warned