eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the black sheep brewery lovely house friendly hosts old house fantastic breakfast warm welcome local produce a lovely stay few minutes walk town centre local attractions full english breakfast comfortable bed stayed one night weekend break many thanks lovely room
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

We stayed 2 nights either side of a family gathering at Swinton, and were very happy with our choice. The room was clean, the bed comfortable ( for 2 people who usually sleep separately ), the breakfast delicious, and Natalie charming. After a very big lunch, she kindly provided plates, cutlery and glasses so that we could eat a light supper in the Breakfast Room. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: August 2021
Natalie Nicholson, Owner at Bank Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review, Michael. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay (as experts in the field!) You must come back and try the Morris Room next time, as discussed! Best wishes, Natalie.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Natalie the host was simply wonderful, I was using Bank Villa as an overnight before the Dalesman Triathlon nearby at Ripon. The room was clean, tidy and with all the right touches. Breakfast was even left ready for me as I was leaving at 4am! Thank you Natalie.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Yours is the first 'overnight' breakfast I've attempted and I'm glad it worked out! Hope your triathlon went well :)

Reviewed 7 August 2021

I stayed one night with my sister and the room was very comfortable and very clean. Natalie was extremely friendly and breakfast was amazing. Masham is a beautiful village and pay a visit to Harry’s chip shop. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review, I'm so glad you felt welcome and comfortable. It would be lovely to see you again.

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Such a fantadtic place to stay, felt at home as soon as we came through the door. Beautifully decorated rooms with fantastic shower and breakfast each morning was cooked to perfection with quality ingredients. Plentiful supply of tea and coffee and fresh milk . Natalie is a lovely host . We would without question stay again if we were in the area. Thank you Natalie .

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalie Nicholson, Owner at Bank Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thanks for such a lovely review Rachel, I love that everyone who stays feels at home here. It would be lovely to see you again.
Natalie

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

We have recently visited Masham and stayed at
Bank Villa and had a wonderful weekend. The accommodation was beautiful and tastefully renovated with a very homely feel.
Natalie and her husband were the perfect hosts and very helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were wonderful and tasty using local products.
We could not find fault with anything and the property was ideally placed, just a stone’s throw from all the local attractions - we would definitely recommend this property.
Dave and Karen

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Dave and Karen,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and appreciated our steering clear of 'hotel' decor!
Natalie