All reviews entertainment every night next year owners mehmet and roberto turkey half board year after year home from home second home bedroom apartment fantastic holiday turkish night big family feel so welcome great entertainment great apartments no pressure self catering
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Definatley recommend. One of my favourite holidays. Can't wait to go back next year. Fun for all the family old or young made some friends for life.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My first time there and I absolutely loved it. Staff are so helpful, can’t do enough for you. The rooms are so clean and get cleaned every single day! Even the cleaners are so polite. Already booked on again for next year because I enjoyed my time there. Thank you to all the staff, loved it❤️❤️

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Loved every minute of my stay here at Sun apartments the staff is so helpful they couldn't do enough for us it's that good we booked to go back next year and that was before we even was close to going home I never wanted to leave!!!!

Would like to thank all the staff for making us have a brilliant 2 weeks! (Chezz,Jack,Jimmy,alas,Katrina,mehmet,Roberto,). Thanks again!!!!❤

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly no good if you want quiet relaxing break
Went self catering but lack of facilities meant couldn't make food in apartment
Very loud not very clean uncomfortable beds
Could use a revamp nor like it shows in pictures
Never again

6  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed 19 June 2018

What can I say, another absolutely fantastic holiday. We stayed for 2 weeks and once again the owners and staff could not do enough for us we were treat like family. My family were made so welcome even tho they weren't staying there, We can't wait to return so once again thank you Mehmet, Roberto and all the amazing staff keep up the good work and we will return very soon x