“Amazing yoga retreat!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maureen M
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing yoga retreat!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had such a great week at this yoga retreat!

We had yoga twice a day with Rosana Fiore and I learnt so much and had a good work out.

Alice and Hara were really helpful and friendly. From organising airport transfers to helping organise our trip on our day off and giving us some great recommendations. The meals provided at the villa were delicious and it was a bonus that there were leftovers for lunch the next day. Don't miss out on the delicious yoghurt!

The house was right on the beach which was a huge plus as I spent most of the days in between meals and yoga just chilling out there.

The walk to the nearest town is about 1/2hr away, but it is an easy 10min cycle with the bikes that they provide for free. In the town there is a supermarket, cafes and restaurants, but to be honest I didn't even need to eat out because the food at the villa was lovely.

The room (Dias) was big and spacious and clean, and the balcony was lovely to relax and read and have some little quiet.

Corfu is also really beautiful. On our day off we went to Palaiokastritsa, which I highly recommend, and then to check out Corfu Town.

Overall I had a great week, met some lovely people, and I would love to return in the future!

Your age range 35-49
r0wenajj
London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful and relaxing time”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had a wonderfully relaxing yoga holiday here, for the second year running! The villa is perfectly situated, just meters from a beautiful natural beach. The yoga deck is on the beach itself. The breakfast and dinners are traditional Greek vegetarian food and delicious. The yoga teaching I had from Yvonne Manzie was excellent.

AcadianCa...
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Just Relax is a must !! Perfect relax, yoga & beach combo !”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hara & Alice are nice, friendly & welcoming. It was wonderful to stay at Just Relax. They are really chill. The organisation is great and they take care of everything. The food is amazing. I didn't know what to expect but this was just so yummy! The villa is only seconds away by foot to the beach. It is in quiet location. Most beautiful sunsets. Yoga practice directly at the beach facing the sea and in the evening behind villa on platform in a nice quiet area. The villa is clean, the rooms are perfect, balcony facing the sea. I was in room "Ares" (shared twin room with balcony) awesome. I would definitely recommend. They organised taxi pick up from Airport (60 euros) but less if more passengers (they try to coordinate the guests who arrive to share a taxi. There's bikes at the villa so you can come and go as you please. Acharavi is only about 20 minutes by foot from the beach. It is as described .. You are there to relax so you do as you please. Morning and evening yoga are offered and you have the day to stay at the beach, go bike to town, read in the garden, take naps, relax in the hammock... etc. I met such amazing people during my stay. It was such a great experience. Willy welcome massage was just what I needed. I then booked another one during the week. A must :) The day off is nice as you chose to do as you please. I rented a car and went around the island - was great. There's also excursions offered in town so you can book from there. An immense thank you ! I shall return.

zyvy
Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, relaxing and nourishing”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have taught yoga at Just Relax Yoga Holidays for two years now and I cannot recommend this place enough. If what you're looking for is to completely let go and enjoy daily yoga, nutritious food and maybe even a bit of exploring, then this is the perfect place for you. The Villa is beautiful and a few seconds walk from a lovely beach that is never crowded. Hara and Alice are the most wonderful of hosts, always catering to any need. Every time I go, I see the group of yogis go through a transformative experience, coming out at the end of the week feeling refreshed, in touch with themselves, and with many new good friends.

Samy87
Lugano, Switzerland
“Home is where your heart is...mine is here!”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just Relax is...coming back from the second week there (in two years) and already think about the third one! Alice and Hara made me feel so much at home and at ease! I really appreciated the yoga (with Yvonne, such a complete teacher), the villa (there is anything you need), the wonderful people from the group and the food. Products for breakfast were so fresh (the yogurt was amazing and the fresh fruits too) and it's really nice that people can help themselves during the day (the fridge is always full of good things). I really like the fact that this year you organized the buffet at the villa for dinner instead of lunch....in this way I had much time to explore the island during the day. That's also something I loved about the holiday: the formula is perfect because you have the chance of exploring or just relaxing.... I would recommend to hire a car, Corfu offers many beautiful beaches to be seen (Agios Georgios Pagi, Paleokastritsa, Barbati, Kalami and Kalamaki are a few suggestions).

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing