“Most relaxing holidays”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chrysanth...
“Most relaxing holidays”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great holiday for relaxation, sunbath,swimming, reading. Food is great! The fridge is always full of fruits , juices and other local goods and you can help yourself whenever you want. You will find fresh fish and delicious meze in the family taverns nearby. If you want to explore the island, I would recommend to rent a scooter or a car. For short distances you can use one of the bicycles provided in the villa.

One yoga teacher takes all the classes per week and there are two sessions per day. The yoga sessions were not very intense, but it worked fine with me as I added cycling in my daily routine.

Corfu is a beautiful island. The combination of the location and the service is a strong one! Excellent!

Your age range 25-34
paulineje...
London, United Kingdom
“Great yoga retreat, very relaxing, great yoga teacher, comfortable and enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house was very clean and comfortable. Food was excellent. The house is well located near the beach, in a quiet environment, not too far from a village with shops and restaurants. We had two yoga classes per day, in the morning and evening, which was perfect as it also allowed for free time in the day to explore. Yoga classes were great and I could see how much I progressed in only a week! Alica and Hara are super nice and friendly and make great hosts. I would highly recommend if you want to relax and enjoy yoga!

TracyPTM
Golden, Canada
“Totally Relaxed at Just Relax”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location was superb with morning yoga in the garden and evening yoga on the beach. The villa was lovely, with sunset over the ocean views. Food was simple but delicious, all fresh and local. Alice and Hara helped with transport for activities for our day off as well as great suggestions for places to go. It really was one of the best yoga retreats I have been on, some yoga, some fun, some new friends.

Jonathan...
“A Yoga Teacher's Dream”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

As a teacher visiting for a week, I greatly enjoyed working with Hara and Alice. They took care of everything, including food, lodging, and activities, so my only concern was teaching. With the consent of the group, I could teach wherever, whenever, and whatever I wanted, which is any teacher's dream. No other worries entered my head -- the "Just Relax" experience extends to the teachers too. Thanks so much for the unforgettable week!

khaz12
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning all rounder!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Heaven on earth!!! Absolutely wonderful villa. The location was beautiful cannot fault it at all. There is a wonderful housekeeper who comes in everyday to clean with villa, changing the sheets and towels! 10 out of 10 for cleanliness! The rooms were all well prepared for us when we got in, there was yoga mats and water bottles each, we felt at home straight away. Alice was in contact with us from the day we booked all the way to check out, very professional and communication throughout was awlays imidiate. Alice and Hara made us feel so welcomed from the start, accommodating oir every needs to ensure we are relaxed, from activties to simply just having a chat they were wonderful!! They food was delicious made fresh daily by the ladies and presented carefully each morning and evening! The bikes were very handy and many to choose from! There is space for private reading sunbathing or simply views to watch the sunset! Yoga classes were located in two beautiful locations infront of the beach or at the back for some shade and both are well maintained. Thank you ladies for a beautiful and soulful trip! Xx

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$112
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing