“Yoga-holidays-retreat in Corfu”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Antonella...
Paris, France
“Yoga-holidays-retreat in Corfu”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wonderful stay " Just Relax " . The organization of Alice and Hara was great ! Their energy , that of the villa and the group was " amaaaazing " . The place and the courses with Matthew Boldron and Lorena promoted relaxation and reconnection with oneself. The food..hmmmmmm ;). I am extremely grateful for the 10 days spent at Just Relax
Book your holidays there, you will spend a nice time there.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
magdalena...
Austria
“Unforgettable holidays - just perfect!”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I booked this holiday quite spontanious and didn't really now what to expect. But Alice was so so nice also with all my questions before via email! Then the holiday in Corfu was really great! The 2 adorable Greek girls organised everything so well - the taxi, the villa, the food, the excursions ... and the best thing of it was of course the yoga sessions twice a day in front of the ocean in the morning and in the garden in the evening <3 We were such a nice group of ladies from different places of the world and different ages - all together a really inspiring, active week on a really beautiful island! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Marionyog...
“Just perfect !”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I spent almost 2 weeks with just relax and it has been awesome !! Yoga Teachers (i did 2 retreats) were amazing in their own style. And practicing yoga in front of the sea makes you feel in paradise.
The villa is beautiful and as in the pictures, you wont be disappointed !! And the Food, the food !!! Yummy !!!
Thanks a lot to Alice and Hara for the love they put in every action they do for us to be relaxed !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Marta B
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I travel with no expectations as this was my first Yoga Retreat and I had a total open mind but let me tell you fellow yogis the week I spent in Just Relax was exceptional. The beautiful location, the villa, the home made and organic food, Alice & Hara and the group of fellow yogis- including the fab teacher made this one of my best holidays EVER!!
I loved it so much I am definitely coming back next summer for a second round, same I cannot make it sooner!.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AliciaPea...
Doha, Qatar
“A Perfect Week”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was my first yoga retreat. I will certainly be doing more and the bar has been set very high for my next one.

Alice and Hara are delightful creatures, and the retreat they have set up is a reflection of what happy, warm and friendly ladies they are.

Nothing was too much trouble for the girls, they arranged a taxi to meet all those arriving together, arranged a very reasonable rental car for our day off and were always on hand if we needed anything. The house is kept spotless and I really enjoyed both of the yoga spaces.

They house is huge, ample space to socialise or chill out alone. I stayed in the dorm room of 4, and even with 10 people ( 12 including our hosts who are there a lot) it never once felt crowded. You can lounge in the yard or the beach is just across the road.

Zara our yoga instructor was fabulous and when we weren't practising yoga was very much one of the gang. Hara is Greek and prepares lovely Mediterranean style food for the brunch which was a highlight of every day. She makes a mean tatziki ;)

There is a beach bar across the road, a small grocery and Tavernas in walking distance and the town of Acharavi is a short cycle away and has pharmacy/supermarket everything that you need.

If you are undecided as to whether to book a week at Just Relax I can tell you emphatically to DO IT!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing