“Mr Sudarshan Reddy ”

Plaza Premium Lounge
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Hyderabad
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Impressed a lot with Joshua P Joy the way he treats his guests. Must appreciate his attitude. A real Gust Service Officer.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I visit this lounge at Hyderabad airport. It is not as spacious as in Bengaluru Airport. Food is good. The wifi compliments well with good food. The salads & soups are very well prepared & tastes really good. A must visit place.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Hello ,

I was flying by 9W 452 to Mumbai today . My flight was originally about to take off by 630 PM but got delayed by an hour . I wanted to have my dinner before boarding my flight . But I wanted to have a light pasta - which was not on the buffet . That's when Anil Kumar played a heroes role ( really ) . He picked up the pasta salad on the buffet and tossed it for me to make me a warm pasta salad - accompanied by the Bhuttos Ka Shorba' . It was brilliant to say the least - exactly the way I wanted . So good it was that I even went for a second helping .

Please thank him from the bottom of my heart ! I also wanted to thank Arup Jana who recognised me at the first sight

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Just another plaza premium lounge with quality food and nice ambience. Good place to relax and pass time during transit. Spread of buffet could be better and did not notice any live counter. Would have provided more TV screens.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This is a special note to thank the team at the Plaza Premium Lounge at Hyd International Terminal.

When I stepped into the lounge it was already midnight - but the lounge was teeming with activity.

Great service and staff . Naveen Babu touched my heart by offering me his blue flouroscent market to use it while I am reading a book gifted to my ' Guru'