All reviewsst martinfantastic hostsski holidayrestored my faithfantastic weekfood and wineevery morningcakeseach eveningboot roomrichieseasonchaletvillagesaunasnowslopes
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Super hosts and despite being the only vegetarian, not only was the food great but I never felt like the odd one out. I really enjoyed this chalet, atmospheric and comfortable and very conducive to bringing strangers together as new friends.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank _tcblakemore
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Fabulously located, warm and welcoming chalet. Boot room with separate entrance down the side of the chalet. Boot warming, hooks for your stuff and bench seating. The interior of the chalet is charmingly furnished and makes for a comfortable place to relax in away from the slopes. The dining room has a large table perfectly sized such that serving and eating are ok and conversation can be shared across the table as well as from each side. Blake and Roo, our hosts, were exceptional. Blake took on what I would call a “front of house” service and when he introduced the wines each evening, his passion was such that I was convinced he had crushed every grape himself. Roo’s cooking and presentation were excellent and she can make fantastic cakes as demonstrated by the cake she made for my husband’s birthday. Blake and Roo were SOoo good that I reckon guests would go back if they were hosting again next season....Dani and Paul, as previously, were always there for us and despite it being their business, made us feel special.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Blakevine
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Chalet Alpage is terrific - I’m not just referring to the actual building, but the whole package is second to none.
Paul and Danielle run the business intelligently and professionally as well as providing an informal and friendly service.
Our particular hosts, Blake and Ru, have been the most wonderful couple - superb care and attention to detail, magnificent food time after time, helpful and caring and great fun. They gave the distinct impression that they weren’t just there as a means to having a good time for the skiing season. WE came first. They worked very hard yet happily to make sure we had a marvellous time. This, I believe, must be the Snowtrippin ethos.
The chalet is attractive, warm and characterful. Not the largest chalet about, but it worked very well for 11 adults and 3 small children.
Hard to find fault - I would just say the bathrooms and bedrooms need more hooks/shelves to hang all your clobber!
Well done Snowtrippin!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SnowTrippinChalets, Owner at Chalet Alpage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Many thanks for your great review and feedback Lucy!

We're so pleased you enjoyed Chalet Alpage and the Snow Trippin service. We will be sure to pass on your thanks to Roo and Blake too!

We hope to see you again in future seasons.

Best wishes,

Danielle & Paul

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was our third week with Snowtrippin and the first time we had stayed in Chalet Alpage. It was fantastic!! The chalet is beautiful and surprisingly soundproof but the real delight is the service. Roo and Blake provided us with superb food and wine and the daily flexible transfers to the lifts make the holiday a breeze.

Thanks especially to Roo for my beautiful birthday cake and top moment of the holiday - the chairlift incident!!

The chalet is close enough to the town for an easy stroll home after a few apres-ski drinks but there really is no need as the tea and cakes and then 4 course dinners with wine are a delight. Paul and Dani also managed all our on-slope and night off restuarant reservations without a hitch.

I can't recommend this chalet (and the sister Chalet Broski) enough - just don't book it the week we want it ;-)!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
SnowTrippinChalets, Owner at Chalet Alpage, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you Helen for your great review!

It was a pleasure to welcome you and the group back for a third year with Snow Trippin and we're so pleased you enjoyed staying in Chalet Alpage.

We look forward to seeing you next season :-)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from the 4feb party of 12 .The food and drink prepared by roo and Blake was simply superb , very nice people individually and a beautiful couple . Such a pleasant demeanour about them both . Very likeable . Paul and dani as hosts also very likeable and ensured no stone left unturned . The chalet is very nice the village too in fact it’s restored my faith in this type of holiday after one bad experience . I simply cannot wait to return and have these people look after us again , the wine chosen to compliment the meals was also outstanding and always described before being served as if Blake were a professional sommelier ! . 10 out of 10 thank you very much .
Mark Russell Scunthorpe

Stayed: February 2018

Hello Mark,

Thank you for a great 5 star review.
We're so pleased your enjoyed your catered chalet experience with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Best wishes,