Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
31shalinij
Pretoria, South Africa

Great resort with fantastic staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Oct 2019via mobile
Exceptional facilities from the adult only zen pool, spa and hammam to great water sport facilities as well as general sports facilities. As a family of vegetarians, we were very impressed with the extent to which Ashvin went to organize a variety of deliciously prepared meals for us daily. It was a pleasure attending breakfast daily with Fabrice seeing to our every need. Water sports were a daily activity for us, made extra fun and special thanks to Wen and Iru! The daily entertainment allows for you to truly have a full holiday experience without leaving the premises.
Trip type: Travelled with family
ClubMed, eGO at Club Med La Plantation D'albion, responded to this review
Responded 08 Jan 2020
Dear 31shalinij, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you again for choosing Club Med La Plantation d'Albion and your review, which motivates our team even further to create this unique Club Med experience. We cannot wait to welcome you again in one of our Club Med resorts. Kind Regards,
Lodge
    Reviews (5 654)
    5 654 results
    4 270
    4 270
    All reviews zen pool mini club kids club family holiday buggy drivers special thanks evening shows circus team special mention sports activities a la carte every night great holiday different activities other resorts water sports main restaurant
    Selected filters
    399 - 404 of 5 654 reviews
    Reviewed 19 October 2019

From the minute we arrived Natsai welcomed us and during our whole stay was always checking in... sharing a good few Amarulas too. Nothing was too much and her continual smile and laughter was contagious. This was echoed by Shadeen.
    JP the Village Chief interacted with everyone making us all feel like one big happy family....we hope he will enjoy his next adventure (Good luck with the to-do list).
    The Zen pool was a great place to rest, read and have your drinks continually topped up by Garsteen the happy smiling waiter.
    Abbie (not sure how to spell it but known as Badabie to us) our waiter on numerous occasions could not do enough to ensure our dining experiences were five star+....thank you for all the Panache!!!
    Top of everything was our experience on the Beach with the water activities team. Wow they couldn’t have been more helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and always happy ... a great team!.
    A big thank you to Iru (Goatie) who made every experience a great one ..... his experience, knowledge and wonderful stories/jokes made every day special. Thank you to BigBig (Skipper) who always laughs at Iru’s jokes, puts up with his craziness....hope you catch some fish soon. Thank you to Wen who got me back on the Hobie, David who patiently taught me to stay calm in difficult winds, Anuschka who had to save me and Akey (the Manager) who ran around the resort to return my watch lost on the Hobie. You guys made our holiday so so special.....Thank You !!!!
    Chris & Annie

Date of stay: October 2019
    ClubMed, eGO at Club Med La Plantation D'albion, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Dear chriswes123, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you again for choosing Club Med La Plantation d'Albion and your review, which motivates our team even further to create this unique Club Med experience. We cannot wait to welcome you again in one of our Club Med resorts. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

I want to start by saying, this was a trip that almost unexpectedly exceeded all expectations.

It was my first visit to a Club Med and I was traveling alone. I did not fully know what to expect. From my arrival to the end of my week long stay I was looked after tremendously well.

I almost can't name everyone to say thank you to (there are too many), however I do want to name a few. Upon arrival Natsai was great in making me feel at home from the beginning and throughout. Karishmah thank you for your friendliness and talks throughout my stay and for being so amazing in introducing me to everyone. I will remember that for a long time.

My Majong family, Daniella for introducing me to the family. You are really amazing and an asset to any company. Such a great human being!! Thank you again! David my man, you are legend. Again such an great friendly guy that became a friend during my stay and took me sailing as well which was fantastic! Lisa, Vivian, Kimmy you are all so amazing! You have such fantastic personalities. You all taught me a new game (Majong) and thank you for the memorable evenings. Please say thank you to anybody I left out!

The food was great. I might have picked up weight, but is was worth it! :) The shows in the evening was fantastic. The effort that goes into making every evening and unforgettable experience is immense. There are plenty options on what to do on a daily basis. I recommend trying out an excursion on your stay as well. Well worth it!

It is so easy to criticize these days, however I believe you must give credit where it is due. And I want to say thank you for an amazing stay at Club Med La Plantation d’Albion. In the Chief of the Village they have a great leader with an amazing team.

What stood out for me was not just the memorable service I received, but more the genuine human interactions that was just truly amazing. Something you can’t find everywhere. I want to say thank you for introducing me to the Club Med family in a way I would not have even thought was possible. It felt like a left friends behind after returning home. What more can you wish for?

Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank Ullasa10

Dear Ullasa10, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team.
    Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2019

My husband and I decided 2 weeks prior to our already booked family holiday to this resort that we would get married here on this holiday - and what an amazing day it turned out to be! The staff went over and above to make the day perfect. Thank you Club Med for never failing to disappoint!!

I want to give the biggest shout out to Khalil, Pascaline and Emilie for arranging the perfect wedding in under a week. These three are amazing at what they do and pulled off the most incredible wedding ever. Everything was perfect.

The hotel rooms are clean and comfortable and the resort very well maintained. We have a 14 month old and the babysitters- Asha and Rita- were phenomenal. The food is outstanding - we arrived on Tues 1 Oct and got married Sun 6 Oct - bearing in mind I had a wedding dress to fit into it was not easy to stay away from gorging yourself on the delicious buffet!!

We will most certainly be back. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Chaine N, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you again for choosing Club Med La Plantation d'Albion for your wedding and your review, which motivates our team even further to create this unique Club Med experience. We cannot wait to welcome you again in one of our Club Med resorts.
    We all wish you a happy mariage and all the happiness you can wish for !
    Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Extremely relaxing environment with loads of activities to choose from. The best part is the friendly staff that make you feel welcome and encourage you to participate in activities. The amount of activities and interaction with GO's (Gentle Organisers) that really sets Clubmed apart from the rest. Ofcourse my favourite GO was archery instructor Emmanuel who was friendly from the day we arrived and assisted us in all our daily activity plans. I will never forget "Redline, Arrows, Fetcha".

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nastymashy, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you again for choosing Club Med La Plantation d'Albion and your review, which motivates our team even further to create this unique Club Med experience. We cannot wait to welcome you again in one of our Club Med resorts. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2019

The staff were amazing and made us feel most welcome and we left making a few good friends. We really enjoyed the daily archery challenges and thank you to Emmanuel, Chris and David who went the extra mile to make sure our time was amazing

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nesanza, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holidays at Club Med Albion with us. What a pleasure to read this review. We had a really good time welcoming you in our resort. We are also delighted to know that our team impacted your stay positively and made this holiday special and memorable. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you again for choosing Club Med La Plantation d'Albion and your review, which motivates our team even further to create this unique Club Med experience. We cannot wait to welcome you again in one of our Club Med resorts. Kind Regards,