“Local review!”
Review of Pizza Di Napoli

Pizza Di Napoli
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Panevezys
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is the only place in city to offer a real Italian pizza! I would recommend for pizza lovers. And would recommend cheese cake!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tasty pizza. Four cheeses one of the best I have tried. Friendly prices.
Nice surprise in Panevezys.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Ever since this place opened I have been a huge fan of their pizza - the crust is thin and the pizza is baked in a gorgeous old fashioned wood-log-burning pizza oven - you can see the process yourself. The pizza is a little greasy, but I like it that way. The pizza is intricate, made with good ingridients and costs a very decent price. Since I dont live in Panevezys anymore, I barely get to have it, but when I come back to visit my relatives its my favorite place to have dinner. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Very tasty pizza! All that tried were excellent! Also cheesecake is worth a sin ;) The place expanded so more space to visit with friends.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We have been searching for a place to have good food in Panevezys, and found it! Cosy place with proper stone baked pizzas! I would give 9 out of 10 for the quality of food (the spicy one was very spicy) Very tasty though! The place is cosy, but quite. I believe they are newly opened, that's why...Very satisfied with the service, plus very clean. Definitely coming back for a good Italian pizza! Probably the best in Panevezys!

1  Thank miglesat