All reviews short walk to the beach family business great family hotel cozy hotel larnaca city excellent stay spacious rooms pool area every morning bus stop spent a week ayia napa pleasant stay lovely pool good size the ground floor the air conditioning
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Excellent stay again this year, everything as expected as of last years stay.All areas spotlessly clean and checked periodically, staff friendly and always willing to help.Boarding passes printed out for return flight at reception with consummate ease

Room tip: None to report
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Really enjoyed our stay here. Small boutique hotel in Larnaca. We stayed here as we were staying near friends so this hotel was convenient for us. Very pleasantly surprised. Very clean rooms, modern and comfy. Aircon worked a treat as it was so hot at the time we visited. Staff very friendly and helpful. Really nice pool area, no mad sunbed rush here! Breakfast choice really good. I liked that they had a small laundry room where you cd wash, dry and iron your own clothes if needed as well as having a hotel laundry service. Overall we and had a really pleasant stay here. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Had never been, always stayed in the PAlm Beach, but never again!! loved how clean and modern and the Frixos was. Staff were amazing, always on hand to help. Everyone friendly. There were 11 in total and we had so much fun there. my other brother who stayed at the palm, came over everyday and was insistent on only stayng at the Frixos for future holidays. Rooms were perfect size for me, the wife and our two kids PLUS the mother-in-law. Breakfast was lovely, rooms very clean, hotel spotless. Free transfer from the hotel to the airport (15mins away!) Can't rave about it highly enough. The pool was never busy, i could let the kids off the leash and could see them from everywhere. Loved the Frixos and will only stay here from now on.

Room tip: Just fill in what you need when booking and email them before to make sure eveything is spot on. Great correspondence.
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I spent a week in this hotel with my wife and two daughters (1 & 4 years old) and we are very happy we selected it, initially when booking we had some doubts but now we can confirm that it met our expectations. If we go again to Larnaca I will definitely stay here. Thanks for the great accommodation you offered us :)

Below is a summary of the positives:
- Staff are great and friendly, they are like one family. Dimitry and others, Please keep the nice work :)
- The hotel is not crowded, I think it has around 20 rooms only, you can enjoy perfectly the swimming pool and breakfast.
- The rooms are spacious and clean with all what you need.
- Breakfast variety is excellent, me, my wife and daughters enjoyed the seven breakfasts we had. The fruit variety is better than in most 5 stars hotels (Peach, Pine apple, Figs, pomegranates, Bananas, Watermelons, melons, grapes, ....etc.). You also have an excellent variety of desserts, hot dishes, cold cuts and salads. Perfect !! If any suggestions to consider, I'd only add the choice of fresh Juices.
- Location, is in a quite area at less than five minutes walk from the beach and with some nice restaurants close to the hotel.
- The hotel bar also offers nice snacks and coktails at good prices in case you don't want to go out. The only minor issue is that I missed some more Greek options.
- Most of the travel excursions organized to visit the island pick you from the hotel front.

So, if you are going for relax as a couple or with kids, I'd highly recommend this hotel. This hotel is an excellent option for vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BisharaSayegh
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Spotlessly clean, relaxing and lovely setting- everything you need for a great family holiday. Staff were really accommodating and it’s peaceful and secluded pool means you aren’t worrying about the kids.

Date of stay: July 2018