“Good food. Large portions”

Tommy d's Restaurant & Steak
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped on for a beer and some dinner after working in the area. At first I thought the prices were a little steep, but after getting our meals I changed my mind. I had the gyro which was excellent and my coworkers had fish and chips and the steak special which were both huge servings. Everyone was quite happy with their meals

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

A colleague and I were in the Hanover area on business. We went to this restaurant for dinner as we were not familiar with the local eateries...... big disappointment!! The food was mediocre and the service was horrid.

Save yourself the grief and find somewhere else to eat. We will certainly not be going back!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

So, form the ctual order that was ut in for food - the only thing which came right was the bacon lol
Eggs over easy arrived scrambled! Wholewheat toast was white.
Coffee was kinda okay:)
Better luck next time possibly????

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food! Great menu and reasonable price. Excellent for friends & family or a date night! Fish selections are always delicious. Chicken souvlaki is amazing and the chicken pita served with salad and fries is my lunch favourite. A nice quiet place to chat with friends. Servings are generous!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Decent food, good service, clean surroundings. We were advised that the fish and chips are phenomenal and they were ok. Just ok.