“Home from Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of villa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view of villa
Sunbathing area at bottom of pool
Nissi Beach - 15 - 20 minute drive
Sirena Bay - 10 minute drive
Malama Bay - 5 minute drive
Konnos Bay - 20 minutes drive
Enjoy breakfast on the back patio
Back patio and bbq area
Double bed settee that can be made up in dining area for a further 2 guests
Living area
Twin Bedroom with rear views
Bathroom
Bathroom
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JaneEllio...
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 5 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Best we've stayed in and been going to the area for the last 20 years, I would recommend this to anybody, Trish the owner is always contactable and very helpful, also Katie from the management company very helpful and you can tell she is so passionate about her job. Everything you need in this villa, the pool is great, I used to sit by the pool and read a book early evening after a hard day at the beach. You can walk down to Kapparis for the shops bar/restaurants, but we always rent a car when we go to this area, as there are lots of lovely beaches around the area. Please give this villa a try you wont regret it. The name Chilville say it all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Jul 2018
Hi Jane
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are pleased that you liked the villa and enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you back to Chilville in the future.
Kindest regards
Trish
KerryB187...
“Simply wonderful!!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Wow!!
From initial enquiry this has been the most stress free holiday I’ve ever booked.
Communication from Trish the owner (what a lovely woman) from the start has been great and nothing was too much trouble, she answered all my questions and was so approachable, she even put me in touch with a company for car hire which was something less to worry about when we got there.
Her management lady Katie in Kapparis contacted me the week before we left, she organised a taxi to collect us from the airport at a very reasonable rate, a welcome pack of drinks/bread/cereal and of course an 8 pack of Keo!! Throughout our stay Katie text to make sure we were ok and if we needed anything.
The villa itself is just beautiful, a real home from home. It has everything there you could ever want from a hairdryer to coolbag for the beach, Trish really has thought of everything.
The pool is fantastic, the bedrooms in the villa comfortable, plenty of towels and bedding, UK tv channels and loads of info on what to do, where to visit and where to eat. Even the neighbours are lovely!
Kapparis strip and the beach are only a 10 minute walk away which was ideal.
We had a fantastic 2 weeks at Chilville and will be visiting again next year, I really can’t recommend it highly enough.
Thank you Trish for helping us make some wonderful memories x

4 Jun 2018
Thank you Kerry for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Chilville and that you had a great holiday.
My aim is to ensure that all of our guests have a stress free relaxing holiday. I look forward to welcoming you back next year x
Kathy S
“Beautiful, homely villa in a quiet, peaceful location”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I have just spent a delightful week with my family in this lovely villa and I highly recommend it. Everything you need is provided and the beds are very comfortable. The pool kept my 6 year old granddaughter happy and she made sure we made full use of it swimming from early morning until we had a lunch break and then we were back in it for most of the afternoon. There is a nice selection of books to read whilst lounging round the pool and some board games for the children. One bonus for my daughter and me was that we were able to watch Strictly Come Dancing as the TV provides UK programmes. The kitchen is well equiped and everything is spotless. The local beach and eating places are within walking distance (10-15 minutes) or you can take the bus that stops at the end of the road. Thank you Trish for our lovely holiday and I'm sure we will be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Nov 2017
Thank you Kathy for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the villa. I hope to welcome you and your family back to Chilville in the future.
Kindest regards
Trish
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

14 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review Tiffony. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Chilville and hope to welcome you back sometime in the future.
Kind regards
Trish Ferrie
FrequentF...
“Miss”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Myself and my partner have just returned from 10 days in cyprus staying at Chilville. The villa was everything we wanted, clean, spacious, private and very comfortable. The pool was lovely and cleaned weekly. Trish recommend a car hire company that we organised before we left the UK. We were met at the airport by Chris, signed some papers and were given the keys to drive away. A very relaxing experience compared to private or hotel transfers. The same again when returning to the airport. We called Chris that day told him when we'd be at the airport handed the keys over and away we went.
Trish gave us perfect directions that took us stright to the villa.
Once we got there we were able to have a cup of tea and a biscuit as there was water, milk,tea,coffee and biscuits in the fridge for us.
The villa is lovely and quite, a real spot of tranquillity.
There was plenty of information in the villa on where to go for days out and places to eat and drink.
We went for a half day trip to North Cyprus with Mr John we definitely recommend it's one of the best ways to hear about the history of cyprus and very interesting hearing it from someone who lived it. We went back into northern cyprus a couple days later ourselves paying 20 eours for 3 days car insurance. A car is definitely recommend if you want to get out and about.

All in all the villa was the perfect base to explore a beautiful island and relax at the end of the day.
We definitely love to go back.

26 Sep 2016
Thank you for your review Jackie. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Chilville. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing