All reviews fridge freezer the main strip bed apartment tiny church minor niggles greek style a great place to stay excellent location minute walk beds were very comfortable perfect base towels changed free air con quiet at night bath shower free safe swimming pool
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Staff very rude
My brother had an accident in Cyprus while on holiday and was in hospital for 2 weeks when he came out and stayed here with us they flat out refused to let us charge his motorised buggy that helped him to get about (he has 3 fractures to his spine)
They said electricity is expensive??!!
They knew all of our circumstances and still refused.

We checked out and rented a villa until my brother was fit to fly home.

It’s a shame because it’s in a perfect location .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

It looks bright and is ok for a basic place.
Everything is a bit shoddy from the wonky sockets to the door that doesn’t quite fit.
Ok for a night or two but nothing more than that!
Here out of season and expected a thin duvet like other places we have stayed in, rather than a blanket.
Flokkas Hotel Apartments are highly over rated on here in my opinion. Don’t expect much & that’s putting it mildly!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison W
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This was a last minute switch of accommodation having booked elsewhere and having had some doubts about that accommodation. Flokkas met all our expectations despite it being the off season. The rooms were cleaned every day, the location is central and very easy to find.

One can only imagine how popular the hotel apts will be in summer. The pool area was inviting (the water in the pool not so much as it was February after all), the gardens are well kept and the tiny church on site is very picturesque. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miniorange2014
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Good value for money, looks better in reality than on pics. Great for family hols. The only drawback was a nearby karaoke bar starting loud music at 2am and continued for a couple of hours. Not sure if its a regular occurrence, I just got up and watched tv. Good selection of channels. Despite of that I liked the place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoruskin
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for 3 nights in October.
We were a bit sceptical when we booked it especially as it was very cheap at €55 a night.
When we arrived we were shown around the pool area etc and our room by the very helpful lady on reception.
The room/apartment was very spacious and very clean. Had everything we needed.
There's a little swimming pool with plenty of lounges and a bar selling soft drinks and alcohol. We never at here so couldn't comment on the food.
The place is very quiet and relaxing and in a very good location at the top of the strip. No noise at all on a night. The beds were very comfortable!
It's about a 10 minute walk to the beach. If I was visiting protaras again with just my wife I wouldn't hesitate to book this place again but I wouldn't visit with my kids who are 8 and 14 as there's not really alot going on and they'd get bored easily. Be great for very young kids tho as they basically would have the pool area to themselves.
Also a mention to the lady behind the bar who was very friendly and the cleaners who work very hard as the place is spotless

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple