US$284
US$272
Coralli Spa Resort(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$274
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Anais Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$118
Bookcyprus.com
Andreotis(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$159
Priceline
Reviews (1 007)
1 007 results
All reviewscouples hotelatlantica hotelsjacuzzi roomatlantica grouppool barmelonbar staffrelaxing holidayevening entertainmentice creamcocktail makingplenty of sunbedsgrassed areaplenty of choicemanagement teambottle of sparkling wineshow cooking
41 - 46 of 1 007 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived 1st July 2 weeks stay . .. lovely English man on reception . Checked in .. room was lovely . View of carpark but that didn’t really bother me .. bit disappointed with bathroom old fashioned shower head .. been spoilt in other hotels with waterfall showers .......,Maureen who worked outsidel looking after us for lunch was fabulous very friendly and helpful.. ..gala night was good lots of fresh fish .. but other nights were very same same if u don’t like chicken or pork wasn’t lot else .. again salads not much choice (been spoilt in other hotels ) .. .. the pool was lovely and Mark who bought drinks was a top bloke looked after us very well .. but no one seemed to clean it each day .. water bottles and rubbish still under sunbeds days later .. .. but my biggest disappointment was a lady old lady called Michelle who got very drunk in the pool and was very rude and violent towards another Guest who asked her could she be a bit quieter as she was getting louder and louder her language was disgusting and her husband had to drag her off screaming and shouting after she Punched the man who just wanted a peaceful afternoon apparently she comes every year was the same last year as well .. . And then she didn’t even apologise the next day to the person in question .. . I work in Hospitality and when any customer acts that way they are never welcome back .. . Felt sorry for the people she was with .. I would return to this hotel but would check that she hasn’t booked same week .. .. .. overall a lovely hols and met some lovely people ..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sallyhorseman16
Panayiotis P, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for spending some of your time to review your stay here in our hotel.

I have thoroughly read your review and I would like to make some comments.

As you are in the Hospitality industry, I believe that we can speak at the same language. Our hotel is going through a continuous process of updating and the bathrooms are in our plans for updating.
I consider our food selection to be very broad including the salad section, with 5 different mixed salads every lunch and dinner, plus 2-3 different mixed portion items and a salad bar with more than 12 options to choose from to make your own salad. There is chicken and pork every day, while we offer turkey on most days of the week. The buffet offers more than 15 different choices to choose from in the hot section every lunch and dinner. Our Chef is also helping out a lot the guests with special dietary needs by cooking food to meet their expectations as well.

We have 3 people cleaning and serving drinks at the pool area every day. If there is an issue with the cleaning, I will refer it to the necessary Head of Departments.

Regarding the incident, the lady apologised to the couple that was involved in the incident on the same day and the day after, as well as apologising to me in person and to our partner tour operator representative.

We look forward welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a week away at this brilliant hotel, it was our first holiday without the kids and it didn't disappoint. I had a birthday celebration when we were there and I was made to feel very special. Plenty of choice at meal times, drinks brought to your table, bottled water always available. Staff very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank _louiseparker68

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your time to share your experience in staying in our hotel.

We are delighted that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very memorable one. The Management and Staff of our hotel is always here to ensure that we deliver the best possible quality of service and accommodation to all of our guests.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to potential guests and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In all sincerity I do feel sorry for nsmith 281 and others, that part of their holiday was spoiled by people classifield as adults who act in a rude and brutish manner. There is nothing worse than being apprehensive of the guests around you. However I must say that in all the years including 2 weeks early June (yes slightly biased) I have visited this wonderful hotel incidents of this nature are rare. In our case we have always been blessed that the guests have always added just as much to our enjoyable holidays as the well led staff.
I feel I must offer this review for people who waiting to visit and for others who may be deciding to visit. I can assure both groups that you will find that a holiday at Sensimar Sea breeze will be welcome experience and helped by both efficient management and wonderful guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
11  Thank kennybabe

Dear Kenneth,

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your support and your loyalty in our hotel. It is really always a pleasure to see people coming back to our hotel, especially guests that have become friends over the years.

I am pretty sure that your review, as repeaters guests, will be much appreciated from potential guests. These incidents are very rare in our hotel as you know very well and you know first hand that we handle them very quickly and efficiently with the immediate support of our partner tour operators.

We look forward to welcome you and the rest of the company once again to our hotel.

Best regards from Protaras.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just arrived home today from what I can only describe as one of my favourite holidays ever. I have so much to say about the whole experience, so please bear with me. On arrival at the hotel in the early hours of 2nd July after a late flight from Glasgow we were met with a friendly and efficient English gentleman on reception, who made sure that check in was fast and efficient and that we weren't held up too long. Reception was a beautiful wee area, with a selection of various fruit drinks and sparkling wine set out for all guests. The room we were given was just perfect - a nice, clean and contemporary double room with an inland view. There was a very slight sea view from where we were but the view was never going to be an issue for us as we didn't intend on spending much time in the room, and the views from the other areas of the hotel were just beautiful anyway. We were in the second floor and the friendly housekeeper for that area maintained all of the rooms perfectly.

In the morning when we went down for breakfast, we were greeted at the door by the lovely restaurant manager, Maronos, who greeted every single person who entered the restaurant with a handshake every single time he was on shift. It was touches like this that made the hotel stand out for us. Maronos had the restaurant running like a well oiled ship, directing his staff and working hard himself. The selection at breakfast was great, with various selections of cereal, fruit, yoghurt, continental, and cooked items like bacon, decent English sausages, various kinds of egg, as well as the show cooking with a chef on hand making omelettes, pancakes and waffles. This takes me onto the food in general, which was always lovely, with so many choices - even for fussy eaters. Another nice touch was the Executive Chef (I can't remember his name), who was another lovely man. He was in and out of the kitchen at various points during each meal in which he was on shift, constantly checking the quality, quantity and temperature of all of the food, and in passing would ask guests about their stay and if the food was ok for them. The waiters and waitresses were always very efficient, but the one who stood out most for me was Stavros. He was friendly, funny, and he was always running around making sure everyone had everything they needed.

The pool area was lovely, with a swim up bar and very comfortable sunloungers placed around the pool. If you aren't able to get one at the pool area, there were many more on the grassy area which leads down to the beach. They were spread out well enough too, so there was always plenty of room. The swim up bar was opened from 10.00 a.m and had a choice of so many cocktails, spirits and beers for the all inclusive package. There was music playing from the bar from this time too. I have to say that the staff at the pool bar were fabulous, with my two favourite members of staff being the wonderfully funny, friendly and personable Vagelis and Costas. However, they were all great around that area, John, Mark, Victoria and Speiros all worked so hard to make sure everyone was having a good time.

In the evening after dinner, we would go to the hotel bar, which had tables both inside and outside. The outside tables had a wonderful view over the pool area and right out to sea. There was entertainment on every evening, beginning with the "evening puzzle", followed by various music performances, which were always good fun. The bar has waiter service, with plenty of waiters and waitresses in hand, and we were always so well looked after by the lovely dynamic duo Simon and Joanna

With the hotel being adults only, there was a relaxing and serene feel to it, and there was barely a queue for anything the whole time I was there. I also loved the fact that it was on the outside of the main Protaras area, which meant we were in a quiet area, but was still only 10 minutes away from Pernera and Protaras, and we did visit Protaras main strip a few times during the fortnight, with no problem getting there or back.

We visited the hotel spa on our anniversary and really enjoyed the couples massage, and spent time in the beautiful jacuzzi room too.

I think I have to finish this review by addressing the two reviews below, which mentioned an incident which took place during our holiday. The incident in question involved a middle aged woman, who was clearly a repeat guest of the hotel. It was her first day there, she had clearly been enjoying the all inclusive drinks from early on, and had been getting louder and more obnoxious as the day went on, shouting about being in the military and essentially treating the staff in the pool bar like dirt. I watched the situation unfold from a sun lounger at the side of the pool, and was only a few feet away from the incident. A young man, two beds down from me asked her to "tone it down", as we had all been listening to her shouting nonsense for a few hours by that point. She became aggressive and did eventually physically attack the young man in question (who, by the way looked like a body builder, so she really was delusional). However, the situation was dealt with by the hotel, as quickly as it could be, and within half an hour the restaurant manager, the TUI rep and the hotel manager were in the pool area trying to smooth things over as quickly as they could. Although I would have put her out of the hotel immediately and wouldn't have had her back there, the hotel dealt with it in the way they felt was right, and I have to say that there was barely a peep out of the woman in question for the rest of the time I was there.

The hotel can't foresee an incident such as the one above, but comparisons to it being a "club 18-30s in Ayia Napa" were grossly exaggerated. Was she a vile, self-important and obnoxious guest? Absolutely. Did the incident have any bearing on a wonderful 2 week stay in the hotel for me? Not in the slightest. It was an isolated incident from what I seen and from what other repeat guests have told me, so I'd ask anyone reading these reviews to disregard the comments in the other reviews which relate to this incident and please take on board all of the positive points about this beautiful hotel that I have noted above, as well as the many brilliant reviews which have been written before mine.

I honestly have fallen in love with the place and I'm going to book again for next year. Thanks to all of the wonderful staff who have given me so many amazing memories.

12  Thank lalamax123

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to see that our Staff always ready to make the extra mile in order to make your holiday experience as comfortable as possible. I am particularly very pleased to see that the Head of Departments also had a vital role in exceeding your expectations.

Thank you for clarifying the incident that happened and I would like to apologise on behalf of the guests for any inconvenience that it may have caused to any of our guests. As you have mentioned, we dealt with the incident in the best possible way, receiving all assurances from the guest involved that nothing similar would happen again.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The food was up to a high class restaurant standard and the service by the staff excellent. They were all so helpful and friendly. Definitely one of the best holidays we have had.

2  Thank Marion R

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to see that our Staff is very friendly and always ready to make the extra mile in order to make your holiday experience as comfortable as possible and that you have really enjoyed our food selection.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.