“Great Villa,Excellent owner and tremendous...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool area
other view of sitting room and kitchen
Kitchen and dining room - bar
Twin Bedroom
Double Bed - main bedroom
Twin Bedroom
main bathroom
Front View of the Villa - Parking space
Romantic night view of the swimming pool
View from the Balgony
Swimming pool area
Back of the villa
Side of the villa
sitting room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Edward F
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great Villa,Excellent owner and tremendous package.”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We have just returnd from a fantastic two week stay at Mickey 1. The villa is in an ideal location for either a quiet relaxing holiday or a fun packed action time.Very close to all main bars and restuarants of Pernera, not least Mojitos Bar and Grill,it is a must if staying here.We cannot compliment and thank Nikos enough from picking us up from airport,the lovelly meal supplied,the very good welcome pack and the use of a great car for our stay.We would recommend any of the villas Nikos has to offer.Once again we cannot praise and thank Nikos enough and hope to return very soon.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
15 Mar 2016
I would like to thank Eddie for staying in my villa and I will always try to keep my quests Happy and provide them with everything possible in order to make their holiday a special one. Nikos the owner.
Ianwirral...
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed for new year, we were unlucky with the weather but having the car meant we could get out and explore, Nikos picked us up from airport which was great, Nikos had put stuff in the fridge so we didn't need to get out shopping straight away. The villa is spacious and fairly well equipped, (I could suggest a few extra wine glasses) on the whole I would definitely return to this villa in the future and would I also would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone else. Thanks Nikos we had a brilliant holiday

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Weather ( not Nikos fault)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
PeteVbran...
“The best Cypriot hospitality”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We have been to both Nikos's villas in the past few years and we keep going back as it is home from home. Nikos does really look after you and goes above and beyond to ensure your holiday is one to be remembered. As usual Nikos picked us up from the airport and took us back to the villa, he provided a more than ample welcome pack including a Cypriot meal that his wife had made. Since our last visit the villa had been fitted with a brand new oven, fridge and washing machine, although our first visit was 5 years ago you wouldn't know the difference it has been very well maintained. As promised a car was provided throughout our stay and although the usual car was in the garage Nikos provided us with one of his own cars, which was very generous. throughout our holiday we didn't need to contact Nikos as everything was perfect however when he dropped new guests into the villa next to us he popped in to make sure everything was ok. if you want a completely stress free holiday with the piece of mind that nothing is too much trouble then i would definitely recommend Mickey 1 or 2. We have already booked again for next year! Victoria, Pete & Brandon.

Liked best: The hospitality offered by Nikos
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Dozey_12
London, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my 4th time at Mickey1 & everything was perfect, Nicos had replaced the Fridge, Oven & Washing Machine, the Villa was spotlessly clean, his hospitality is 1st class, the car he normally provides was in the garage & he gave us the use of his Mercedes for our entire stay. The Villa is in a very quite location & very near to the beach & shops in Pernera.
We will be returning again in the very near future.
Thank you Nicos you are a true gentleman.

Liked best: The use of the Mercedes,
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Dozey_12
London, United Kingdom
“3rd Time Here”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Nikos as always collected us from airport,very polite, no complaints there. This is our 3rd time at Mickey 1 & we were a little disappointed this time as previously everything was great, you have to fiddle with the the washing machine to get it on (switch on wall), the oven needed cleaning, the BBQ needs cleaning. Overall the villa is in need of a bit of TLC it's beginning to look a bit tired as regards to decor, the car window passenger & drivers side do not close once opened, but we would still return

Liked best: Comfy beds
Liked least: Fridge not cold enough, Washing machine is temperamental
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
Management Response
2 Jun 2015
I have to accept that the cooker was not well cleaned and also the bbq was not clean. No excuses.
I will make sure next time she will have plenty of time to clean everything.
When I offer so many things to my customers, obviously some of the things might break down. I always try to fix everything fast.The washing machine will be changed soon and I will purchase a new one, eventhough is working.
I took the car to the mechanic and they fixed the electric window.

I have to remind to everybody that I offer a free car with the villa, I pick the quest from the airport FREE, I also have a rich welcome Pack, I even bring to my quests a home made Greek meal.
I am trying my best to keep my quests happy during their stay in my villa and I will do everything needed in order to satisfy them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing