“Fantastic holiday in a lovely villa”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sonfinn
“Fantastic holiday in a lovely villa”
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My husband, 2 daughters (6 and 4) and I stayed here for a week! I couldn’t fault a single thing about the holiday from beginning to end. The booking process was easy and Chris was on hand to answer my many questions! They even arranged my airport transfers! I arrived to find a big pool (bigger than expected) that was perfect for all of us. The shallow end was shallow enough for both girls to be able to touch the floor and the deep end was deep enough for me to swim without hitting my knees. The garden was big and had everything we needed including inflatables and outdoor toys (playhouse for the kids, buckets and spades etc). Inside didn’t disappoint either. Everything was thought about. Plenty of toys, books, dvds for the kids and all the basics including, plenty of towels, massive bottles of water for us. Everything was spotlessly clean and the villa was well equipped for children. There were loads of free extras options like baby monitors, push chairs, stair gates, even baby paddling pools if you needed them to.

The villa was extremely close to a lovely beach and kids play area. There were also 4 mini supermarkets and some pubs/restaurants within walking distance. The main bus route was a 2 minute walk away too so we did several day trips on the cheap.

The neighbors were also lovely. Really friendly and helpful during our stay! We will definitely be returning! Thank you Villas4kids for a fantastic holiday!!

4 Sep 2018
I'm so delighted you all had such a lovely holiday and enjoyed the villa and surrounding area - and neighbours too :-) We would love to welcome you all back soon - just drop us a line anytime
Kind regards
Chris at villa4kdis
MichaelD1...
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This villa was just what we were looking for. Clean, spacious, lovely pool and well located. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and restaurants close by. Perfect for kids.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Apr 2018
I love this villa too :-) Thanks for the review - we hope to see you all again soon. Chris
howiekale...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Brilliant place”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Lovely Villa. Clean, comfortable beds, lots of space inside and out. Lots of good places to eat near by. Excellent size pool. Lots of toys. Safe. Great beach near by and lots more a short drive away. Supermarket in town also well stocked.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your great review. I'm delighted you all had a lovely holiday and enjoyed the villa so much. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Chris
EleSquigg...
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Great family stay!”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We've just stayed at Villa Anastasia and had a wonderful time. The location is perfect only about 15mins away from Aiya Napa and beautiful Nissi beach. Tony's (outdoor soft play, bar and food) is about 2mins car journey away and the kids loved it. We enjoyed it too as we could actually sit and relax while the kids played. The Waterworld Waterpark is about 10mins (drive away) and is expensive but great! Advise - spend the whole day there and prior to going try asking around (at Tony's?) if anyone has already been and collected a discount voucher!!! Worth an ask! The villa had everything we needed for our 3yr old. He loved the pool. The one thing we didn't have for our 10month old was a walker and I've just discovered if I'd asked, the manager could have supplied one! (Doh!)
Villas4kids we're extremely helpful with their correspondence and customer service prior to and post our holiday. Didn't want to come home!

20 Sep 2017
Thank you for such a lovely review! I'm delighted you all had a lovely time and enjoyed the villa. Yes, it's definitely worth asking around for discounted tickets for the water park, but also the boat trips etc. The bars and restaurants sometimes have them, or just ask the lovely Rosie a.k.a Mary Poppins :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing