“Just Wow!”
other traveller has booked this property
Leith Court #12 - The view from the love seat on the beachfront gallery.
Condo is on the left 2nd balcony up from the ground floor (so ground floor, 1st balcony then ours :) Worthing Beach - looking toward Sandy Beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Worthing Beach - looking toward Sandy Beach
Love Seat on the gallery over looking the sea. Dining for 4 to the left.
Leith Court #12 - Open concept living room with breathtaking ocean view. Ceiling fan.
Leith Court #12 - Living room entertainment centre. * TV + cable, DVD, Wireless Internet,
Leith Court #12 - The kitchen is equipped with everything you need, and small appliances
Master bedroom with ceiling fan and air conditioning features a bathroom en-suite with shower. Safe.
Leith court #12  Master bedroom has ample closet space, en-suite bathroom, a reading nook, air-cond.
Leith court #12  Master bedroom has a quiet reading nook, ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
Leith Court #12 has a nice, clean master bathroom en-suite with large vanity, toilet & shower stall.
Guest bedroom offers 2 twin beds that can be converted to a King bed. Air-conditioning + ceiling fan
The Leith Court Condo complex standing out on the sand dune out in the sea :) on Worthing Beach.
Unique guitar shaped pool and private garden with umbrella and lounge chairs
Daily sunsets
The island of Barbados.
We are located on the South Coast, Worthing Christ Church.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amazer71
Montreal, Canada
“Just Wow!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have always wanted to visit Barbados so for the school break we (husband and two children ages 6 and 9) booked 12 Leith Ct. It was our first time not staying in an all-inclusive resort as well as our first time in Barbados and we were absolutely blown away! Upon arrival the island was so welcoming and the apartment was even better. What a view! I was immediately struck with how much more spacious the apartment was than it appeared in pictures. We were warmly greeted by Deborah who set us up nicely and patiently answered questions from us rental newbies. The apartment was super clean and incredibly well equipped. We shopped locally and cooked all of our meals at "home" and were lacking nothing. I had a friend visit who has a mobility impairment and with the elevator it was no trouble for her to spend time with us here. My kids had so much fun in the guitar pool and the beach was the best that I have ever been to in the Caribbean. Quiet, gentle waves, turtles - just perfect for kids. We hired a wonderful driver Richard for a day tour to Harrison Caves and the Barbados Wildlife Reserve which the kids just adored. We walked with the kids to the Gap as well as to Rockley Beach and the boardwalk. Jane was receptive and responsive to my questions and all her attention to detail made me enjoy my stay that much more. Super well furnished space with everything a family could need for a week in paradise. As my kids said "Best Vacation Ever!" Can't wait to return :)

Your age range 35-49
mikekeega...
London, Canada
“Far more than we had anticipated.”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Even before we arrived in Barbados we were so impressed with the assistance we received from Jane E in securing the rental of baby crib and other needs for our grand daughter who would be with us for a part of our holiday. The condo was 5 star, the view on the balcony of the beach and sea was breathtaking and we never tired from it. The beach, only a few steps away from the fenced yard is known as one of the best beaches on the south coast of the island. Centrally located to many great resturants and within walking distance to banks, grocery shopping and other amenities. Probably the most relaxing accommodation we have ever stayed in. Already planning return trip for next winter. Thank you Jane.

27 Mar 2017
Thank you for your kind words and such a lovely review! We really enjoyed hosting you and your family. I hope many memories were made to cherish. Worthing beach really is a hidden gem and I'm glad the condo was just as relaxing as the sea for you. Thank you for treating our 2nd home like it was yours. We look forward to hosting you again and you are always welcome as our guests! Next winter sounds like a perfect time to return to Barbados! Kindest regards, Jane
Andrew B
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Setting and location worked for me.”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I spent 2 weeks in December at Leith Court #12 and enjoyed my holiday immensely. The apartment had everything i needed while staying with my young children. Everything was in walking distance, the grocery, post office, shopping and it was right on the beach. Being o the third floor we felt safe and secure and the view was great..very relaxing. I will stay there again.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: having to go back to work
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 May 2016
Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for this review! I am glad your kids loved the beach and pool. Thank you for booking with us again for June, I am looking forward to your return trip next month! Have a great getaway vacation!
Kind regards,
Jane
Astrid W
“A wonderful week in Barbados - eine fantastische Woche im Paradies”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in March 2015

I sold my Florida condo the year earlier, and wanted to escape to the sun from snowy Canada. Upon arrival to Leith Court #12, I first noticed how clean, modern, nicely decorated and very comfortable it was. One of my favorite features was the spectacular view of the ocean and pool from the balcony where I had all my meals. The kitchen was fully stocked with absolutely everything I needed to prepare my meals and snacks. A big advantage was the proximity of not only one, but 2 grocery stores within walking distance, one right across the street. I was very impressed at the variety of global brand name products and alcohol available. The beautiful Barbados Rum was so good I brought home a bottle! I visited many of the local attractions and even drove along the coastline. Basheba was incredible.
The beach was nothing short of spectacular, and I enjoyed my daily morning strolls. The ocean was warm, but I liked to swim in the pool and relax in the garden surrounding it. I had a most enjoyable week, and will definitely return to Barbados and stay again at Leith Court #12.

Nachdem ich mein Condo in Florida vor einiger Zeit verkauft habe, und nun den Winter im kalten Canada verbringe, hat es mich nach Barbados gezogen, eine bezaubernde Insel in der Karibik. Ich war eine Woche im Sueden der Insel im Leith Court #12. Es ist ein gerauemiges Condo direkt am Strand mit herrlichem Blick auf den Ozean. Das Condo ist huebsch und sehr komfortabel, hat 2 Schlafzimmer, eine voll eingerichtete Kueche und einen wunderbaren Balkon, wo ich meine Mahlzeiten einnahm. Ein Supermarkt war direkt vis-a-vis und ein zweiter ein paar Minuten entfernt wo man absolut alles einkaufen konnte. Es gibt exclusive Modegeschaefte und Restaurants. Der Strand ist nicht zu lang, aber herrlich for morgentliche Spaziergaenge.

Die Insel hat viel zu bieten. Ich weiss, dass ich wieder einen Urlaub dort verleben werde.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view sitting in the gallery overlooking the pool, beach and ocean.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Danke Astrid,
You had a beautiful sunny week to relax away from the cold, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you had a chance to see the island too. Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We would love to have you as our guest again. Regards, Jane
Monika A
Toronto, Canada
“Would go Back”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in April 2014

Clean, Spacious, nicely decorated..
Beautiful Ocean Front View...day and night ..Love it.... Love it
Great Location, walking distance from large grocery store
Transportation at front door, several nice restaurants also walking distance
Nice quiet location

Liked best: Ocean view
Liked least: nothing comes to mind
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
17 May 2016
Hello Monika, So glad you and your family loved it! Thank you for taking such good care of the condo during your stay. I appreciate the kind words and we really do hope you will come back again! You were the perfect guests! Many thanks, Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$250
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing