Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews private beach breakfast was delicious sea view the crystal clear water bed and pillows amazing hospitality amazing hotel close to town minutes from the airport place to stay stayed longer corfu town spacious rooms recommend this hotel visit corfu wet room the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

The owners Tasos and Sofia lifted the proverbial greek hospitality to the next level. We spend ten wonderful days here in which every wish we had was catered to: from awesome restaurant recommendations to hidden gems of the island's culture and simply very good service.
The rooms are light and very tidy with a wonderful view of the sea. The highly praised breakfast does not disappoint and drinks at the bar in the evenings were also absolutely fabulous. You can feel the high commitment to service from the whole team. Staying here was a delight and while we arrived as guests it really felt like leaving as friends.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

I am very pleased with my stay at Eleals Boutique Hotel. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated. In addition, my room had an amazing sea view. Sofia and Tasos, owning and running the hotel, were very friendly, hospitable, and gave me great suggestions about the places to visit. The bar restaurant of the hotel serves delicious food based on local products and nice cocktails. Personal speaking, this hotel is a great place to stay!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021

Eleals Hotel is a true gem and one of our top favorites in a long history of travel and hotel accommodation. Traveling to Corfu? Look no further than this home away from home run with dedication, professionalism, and friendship by the sister-brother team of Sofia and Tasos together with an excellent staff. We enjoyed our week-long stay from the moment of arrival till the sad day of departure. Everything works with clockwork precision. The hotel is perfectly located, no more than 15 minutes by car from the center of Kerkyra town. There is a frequent bus service (No. 6) from stops in front of the hotel. There is easy access to the typical pebble beach through a tunnel beside the hotel. All the rooms have sea views and balconies from which to observe the wonderful scenery. The public areas of the hotel, including the lobby, the indoor bar-restaurant, and the outdoor terrace are beautifully designed, bright, and warm. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the bed was a dream. The bathroom was modern, including a rain shower head. High-quality bathroom items complete the picture. The cleanliness of the rooms and the public spaces is perfect and second to none. A delicious and very generous breakfast is included in the rate and we enjoyed top-quality dinners at the hotel restaurant in the evenings. The air conditioning in the rooms is excellent and wifi reception is great throughout the hotel. Above all, the fantastic service offered by Tasos, Sofia, and the staff, cannot be overstated. What a marvelous job they do. Tasos is a font of information about Corfu and Sofia is a perfectionist in the very best sense of the word. Our sincerest thanks to them. We can't wait to return.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We stayed one week and our trip was so beautiful!
This boutique hotel has the perfect location for all your adventures on the island. For the cleanliness I would give more than five stars. I loved the wooden and natural designs in the whole hotel.
Its only 15 min from the airport !

The service and also the breakfast was great and more than we wished for!

Tasos and his team were totally accommodating and gave us daily recommendations for nice trips and the best spots to enjoy Corfu !

I can heartly recommend this hotel - so enjoy your stay. It doesn’t feel like a „hotel“ - it feels like home there !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Beautiful views, great staff spacious room!
I spent a week while working remotely so internet speed was very important and I was satisfied. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The food was absolutely amazing!!!! I had breakfast and dinner daily and the menu was creative and tasteful! Will be back soon!!! Thank you Tasos!

Date of stay: November 2020