“COMFORTABLE CLEAN WELL EQUIPPED COTTAGE - HELPFUL...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cecily J
“COMFORTABLE CLEAN WELL EQUIPPED COTTAGE - HELPFUL OWNERS”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This was such a great find! I was searching (last minute!) for a small studio apartment in the middle of summer and was about to give up and rebook my holiday dates when I stumbled across this oh so comfortable little studio apartment. It was just perfect for me - a large sitting room with well-stocked kitchenette, bedroom and shower room. Everything was very, very clean, and all appliances worked. As it was a working stay, I appreciated the wifi which was essential - which is always a primary consideration for me. Small outside patio area set in a pleasant garden - good for working during the day or for enjoying a glass of wine in the evenings... on arrival, owner had thoughtfully provided essentials (coffee, tea, etc) which was great as I arrived late at night well after the shops had closed...owner/manger lived on property which is always good for when things go wrong or when I had questions, but left me alone to come and go at my leisure, and allowing me privacy...close to beach, bus-stops and other local amenities. I would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation recommending to others.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Mar 2018
Hi Cecily, thank for choosing footsteps, and hope to see you in the future.... regards Patricia and Geoffrey
Dora26201...
Toronto, Canada
“A piece of paradise”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Perfect!!!! The apartment was in walking distance to everything inlcuding Rockley Beach, Bus Routes and Shopping. Its located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and the pictures were very accurate. The kitchen was well equipped and I enjoyed cooking local fresh dishes. My hosts were wonderful...Jack (a little jack russel) even visited me every morning to make sure i was ok. I will be sure to stay there again when I return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Walking distance to beach and bus route and the beautiful patio
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing