Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$185
Ocean 15 Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$158
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$113
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
US$130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$165
  • Pool
Mirabelle Apartment Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
US$120
Salt Ash Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Meridian Inn(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyellowbird hotelcove baylawrence gapsmall baysmall hotelworthing beachst lawrence baydeluxe studiothe mexican restaurantwithin walking distanceno elevatorking size bedbars and restaurantsperfect locationwonderful hotelrooms are largetop floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife & I just finished a fantastic stay at the Yellow Bird. It was off season, so the resort almost seemed like it was ours. The staff was excellent, our room was consistently clean, & the banana daiquiris.....wow.... best ever yet. Stellar location with the beauty of the St Lawrence bay in front of us, and the lovely sound of that surf. The issue of mosquitoes and the seaweed was largely out of their control, so they can't be faulted for that. Perhaps a complimentary bug zapper is the only suggestion. All in all.... 5 stars from my wife & I. Thank you, Yellow Bird. You helped make our anniversary trip extremely memorable

Room Tip: We splurged to get the rooftop suite, but all rooms face the bay and the surf sound
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LeahOGibson, Manager at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your 15th Anniversary with us! I am very pleased we were able to make this trip a pleasantly memorable one for you.

It’s lovely to hear you found our rooms to be consistently clean, and our team to be excellent! It’s also great to hear you found the banana daiquiris to be the very best!

With regards to the mosquitoes and seaweed we are working with a company to rid the area of mosquitoes. We will certainly take your suggestion into consideration.

Thank you so much for the lovely review and the five (5) stars! Be sure to say hello to your wife for us and we look forward to welcoming you both back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent stay!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and up to date. Great central location for bars and restaurants, just a bit noisy at night, but it didn’t bother us. We would definitely recommend and stay again next time we’re in Barbados.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YellowBirdBarbados, General Manager at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for writing this review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our location in St. Lawrence Gap where there are a number of bars and restaurants all within walking distance of our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards
Geeta Chatrani

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean Hotel in a great location. Walking distance to everything in St. Lawrence Gap. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was perfect. Facility had been recently remodeled. The in-house restaurant bar served good food and the bartenders were excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review!

I am happy you enjoyed our hotel and you found your room to be perfect! I will be sure to let the team know you enjoyed their service as well! We love to know our guests are happy!

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Before I plan my trip to Barbados, I was a little skeptical. It was my first time. I like to travel and i also like to challenge myself to explore a different country. So, it was my 28th anniversary, i decided to check it out. As soon i landed, i was in love with the breeze and the nature of the island. The airport was really nice and clean. Again, Staffs there were amazing and helpful. I feel very comforting. I was excited to explore. Yes, the Gap was fantastic. I checked out the West coast, yes, the beach was absolutely beautiful. Next time, i visit I will check out the North and East. I would love to explore the entire Island. Much Love! Best of luck and don't be afraid to explore.

Room Tip: You guys did a fantastic job!
1  Thank vsthlang

WOW!

I am thrilled you fell in love with our beautiful island!

Thank you for choosing Barbados and of course Yellow Bird Hotel I am happy all of the Bajans you met were friendly and helpful!

To return and visit the North & East of the island would be a treat, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back and we will take your advice to explore!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Needed a single night before an early am flight Ended up pretty far from the airport $15 there and $30 back.
Room was clean walking distance to restaurants but pretty rough part of town. Probably should have stayed at the Marriott.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a view of a small cove.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahOGibson, Manager at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your one night stay.

Our hotel is located 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the airport and at the entrance St. Lawrence Gap - an area famous for its fine restaurants, diverse accommodation and lively nightlife.

With regards to the Taxi Fare, I did some research to figure out why you were changed $30US on your return to the Airport. Taxi fares are regulated by a tariff and states that from the Airport to our hotel is $16US and the return trip during daylight hours is $20US however as you left the hotel between the hours of 12 midnight and 4AM the regulated fare is $30US

I hope this information helps you a bit as we would love to welcome you back to Yellow Bird should you choose to visit Barbados once again.