Ocean 15 Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$158
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$113
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
US$130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$142
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$159
  • Pool
Mirabelle Apartment Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
US$120
Dover Woods Guesthouse(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
Terraces Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
Beverley Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolsouth seassky barla parisiennebutler servicebowling alleyjerk shacklovers lanemother naturesteak and seafooddinner reservationsrolls roycedream teamroyal sidebutler loungewahoomain stage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sandals Royal Barbados has spoiled me from experiencing any other all inclusive resort. First the service was extraordinary. Our Butlers,Ryan, Jane, and Tamara, really set the entire trip on an exceptional high and it remained there until the amazing end.

The food at schooners was the best of the entire resort. I recommend spending at least one meal there. In addition, the ice cream parlor with the rum raisin ice cream was so addictive.

If you want to be spoiled, have some tranquility, and live life to the fullest this is your resort. I highly recommend the butler service, you only live once. Ryan, Jane, and Tamara were the greatest and the best Butlers on the resort.

Room Tip: Get the Butler service, worth it and you only live once.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 7441ew
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 2nd trip to a Sandals resort and absolutely loved it! We stayed in our first ever swim out suite in the Opal Eye building! Our room was 8113 and it was the corner room closest to the infinity pool! It was awesome because we could walk right into our suite from the walkway if we wanted too! The room was kept very neat and clean and so was the entire property! We enjoyed all the pools but our favorite was the infinity pool and the sky pool at the top of the resort! The restaurants were amazing! We especially loved Butch's, Bombay, and the French Restaurant! Breakfast was also amazing at the French and Italian Restaurants which were sit down and then you could have a buffet at American Tavern! Dino's was great for pizza and the jerk shack was great for jerk chicken, etc. and the chicken ceaser salad was great at Neptunes! Our butler also brought us nachos, shrimp cocktail, and one of my favorite spiked ice cream milkshakes from Le Cafe De Paris. I walked there every morning to get coffee! I also brought wonderful pastries back with me for my husband! We mostly hung out at the pool and our swim out suite during the day and then had an early dinner and then hung out at the bowling alley, watched the nightly entertainment, and enjoyed drinks and meeting people at the skybar on top of the resort while having a wonderful view. Our trip was amazing! I would recommend this resort to anyone! A big shout out to our butlers Tony, Moesha, and Ria! They were great!

Room Tip: Swim out suites in the opal eye building are warmer in the afternoon than the wahoo building.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank im2fttall
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just returned from a weeks vacation at Sandals Royal Barbados and all I can say is WOW! Totally loved every minute. Here is a run down of our trip:

Rooms:
We had the one bedroom ocean view (OB1L) in the Wahoo building and we had a view of the ocean and the infinity pool. Rooms are so spacious and well thought out. Bathrooms were a dream with a massive shower with so much room for storage as well an abundance of storage beside each of the two sinks. This is great as I come with a lot of product! We had the outdoor soaking tub which holds two people more than comfortably. Bar was well stocked with exactly what we requested from our butlers.

Butlers:
We had three butlers Ailene, Nitika and Dameisha which were great. Our dinners were all set up for us as soon as we arrived and we got into every restaurant that we wanted for the times we requested. This was awesome! Our butlers also were awesome at saving chairs for us everyday at the infinity pool. They also added some Special touches as we were celebrating our 25th anniversary during our stay which was an added treat!

Food:
Was so delectable. Just when you thought you found your favourite place the next restaurant was just as delicious. Our favourites for dinner were Le Parisienne, Bombay, Butches chophouse and Butches Seafood. Kimonos was so much fun and food was great as well. Also tried Portofino for a delicious plate of pasta and Soy for sushi!!! Yum which I could have gone more to Soy but just not enough time. We did not try Chi or Schooners or Merry Monkey for dinners. For lunch we visited Neptune on a couple of days which is great for a sit down to get out of the sun. We did Dino's Pizza and Jerk chicken on a couple of days which was yummy! We tried the buffet at American tavern as well one day which was good. Breakfast we did both Spices and American tavern and we also did Le Parisienne on two days which was amazing. The banana bread French toast and the eggs Benedict so delicious!

Excursions
We did the Cool runnings catamaran sunset cruise which was included with our booking. This was so much fun got to swim with the turtles and see a shipwreck while snorkelling. Atmosphere was fun with drinks and food included.

Pool and beach:
There are many pools to chose from all great but we stayed at the infinity pool which was closest to the beach. There was music on most days by DJ Yano which was awesome and my husband enjoyed being able to request all the songs he loves. The aqua aerobics was fun and Michael was great!
We didn't spend much time in the ocean it was windy and wavy and because of the seaweed which you can blame Mother Nature for. Sandals did a great job removing it and by the end of the vacation the ocean was better.

Spa:
Spa was heavenly! Got to do the night blooming jasmine couples spa and the papaya pineapple body scrub, both awesome and shout out to Carla and Crystal.

Epix pictures:
We got some amazing pictures thanks to Mark at Epix for capturing such special moments for our 25th anniversary.

We loved our time at Sandals Royal Barbados and hope to return soon! This is definitely a 5 star hotel!!!!

3  Thank RosieSG
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Sandals Royal Barbados this month. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by an incredible team of employees who were very welcoming and set the tone for our week. The grounds were beautiful, clean and accessible. We had the swim up butler suite which was the perfect combination of privacy as well as location near all the main entertainment areas. Our butlers Nicola, Melissa and Karen went above and beyond anything we expected. They took the time to get to know us and even left thoughtful surprises in the room for us to come back to. They helped with all of our reservations, meals and made sure we were always taken care of. We are very thankful for their phenomenal service. The bartenders and support staff were always greeting the guests and taking the time to say hello. Shane one of the bartenders created a drink that we could not get enough of. The front desk and concierge were kind and helpful, working hard to accommodate us. We are more than happy with our experience and plan to return.

1  Thank Carol T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t know where to even begin!! But here it goes....

From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love! This is truly a 5-star luxury resort!Every employee we went past, greeted us with smiles & a friendly hello. Everyone went out of their way to welcome us the entire week!

Room- we booked a seaside swim up suite and we are so glad we did! We were in room #8111 in the Opal Eye building. The housekeeping department deserves an applause because everything, everyday was clean & beautiful.

Property- The property itself is gorgeous! They have gardeners out all hours of the day making sure it’s manicured and pristine. It is loaded with gorgeous flowers, plants, fire pits, & fountains.

Food- we were wowed! Bombay was my personal favorite (I loved the butter chicken & garlic naan bread). My husband loved Butch’s wagyu beef. I also loved Butch’s surf & turf with lobster tail & filet mignon!
We had breakfast most mornings at the American Tavern which was great. We highly enjoyed our beef tenderloin at La Parisienne too. You can cut it with a fork! Also I can’t forget about Dino’s pizza! I had the margherita pizza which is fresh to order with tomato & basil..... I’m missing that right now! Lol

Pools- so many to choose from! Every pool has their own vibe but all all gorgeous. Tons & tons of pool chairs available at all hours of the day. We only had our butlers reserve us chairs on our first day because they were so many to choose from, we wanted to just wake up & see where our mood took us! We usually ended up at the main pool on the other side because we liked the activities there:)

Activities- they provide you with a weekly itinerary that shows you all that’s going on during your stay. So much fun!! We played couples trivia, games, & even went to a Bajan cooking class!

Entertainment- we seemed to always end up at the Oyster bar in the evening because they have a piano bar & sing-a-long! Dale was sooo talented! The sky lounge has an amazing musician as well. The shows were fun at the main stage. We loved the bowling alley at Lovers Lane! Also, I’d highly recommend booking the Friday night fish fry at Oistins! It was fun to experience the local culture & every Bajan person we met recommended it. We had grilled marlin at Pats! We even brought back our butler, Romario, a meal:)

Lastly, the people- this is truly the number 1 reason that we fell in love with this resort! The employees stole my heart.
We loved:
~The photography people: Paul (who was amazing), Brian, jasmine, Marc, & Tamara
~My omelet maker each morning: Chad
~Oyster Bar: Nashsaun
~Shane in the entertainment department
~Abigail (the butler, even though she wasn’t our butler, she was awesome)
~ everyone that helped my find my phone when I lost it: Basil, Corrie, Renaldo, Tamon, Julia, Ferry, & Romario!
~And the best butlers around!!!!!
*Marquita- always had a beautiful smile & the sweetest personality:)
*Romario- amazing! He was our guy:) I have big hopes for his future! Hard worker & extremely professional. Top notch employee!
*Aritha- no words can express how much she meant to our love here! She went above & beyond!! She’s the type of person that everyone falls in love with as we did.
She genuinely cares about her guests & goes to great lengths to make everyone feel special and loved. I’m speechless about what she did for our anniversary night! She is why we will be loyal to Sandals for our future trips. I hugged her when we left and knew that I had met a beautiful soul!

I can not wait to visit this beautiful property again and most importantly, seeing my new treasured friends again!!!

7  Thank Michelle C