“Lovely apartment we love it”

Review of Ocean One Unit 402

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ludmila86...
New York City, New York
“Lovely apartment we love it”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I was a little worry since I booked my trip online and it was very quick and easy.
I rented the entire apartment for me and my family Ocean One was the perfect place for us very clean and well furnished beach front with everything you need and perfectly located on one of the beast beaches of Barbados. My 6 years old granddaughter was so happy since we were next to the bougainvillea Hotel and she was able to swim with other kids and also dance at night since the hotel has a beautiful restaurant with entertainment on the beach.
It was a perfect vacation for us

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Mar 2017
We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist with making the perfect vacation for you! We do look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future. All the best to you and yours until we meet again.
Lizstar31...
Bronx, NY
“Beautiful affordable accommodations!”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This unit is gorgeous, spacious and affordable! The property management company is a dream to work with, especially Rebecca. It's located fairly close to The Gap but not really within walking distance to anything.

Pros: Tons of room, beautiful finishings, and responsive folks to help you along the way.

Cons: Beach is small, no umbrellas, have to bring your own loungers to/from beach (hey, it's not a hotel), and not close enough to anything to not have to take a taxi.

I'll definitely be back to Barbados (this was my 2nd trip), but will most likely stay elsewhere on the island, in terms of location. I'll definitely go through the same company though!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing