- Spacuios Apartment and lovely seating area
- Very secure
- Right on the beach ( Do walk down for 30 seconds as you can avoid the rocky parts)
- Amazing location close to town and about 10 min drive to Oistins.
- Local supermarket and shops & KFC within 10 minute walking distance
- Cheffete is about 15/20 min walk but you can take a ZR van (very frequent) or a bus and it will take about 5 min. They cost 2 BBD ( Rougly 75p)
- In general apartment gets VERY hot especially the living room area (No air con)
- Air con in bedrooms work when they want. Room 2 & 3 went days with no working air con but it was no big deal as we were out most of the time but would be nice for it to work.
- Main Bathroom gets VERY hot and window is out of reach
- No washing machine so be aware to hand wash your clothes and do not forget to bring them in as over night one of our guest bikini was stolen
Overall can't wait to go back :)
Stayed at the Villa belle dia upper on April for a lovely week. The pictures do not do the view justice the apartment is spacious with a balcony that faces the beach. All accommodations were beautifully executed and I couldn't have had a better time! Will definitely return.
The Bella Dia Villas exceeded our expectations! The Villas was very clean and secure and had a very homey feel. The staff of the Bella Dia were very accommodating and extremely nice. We can't wait to book again for our next visit to Barbados.
Stayed in the upper apartment with three friends at the end of march 2016, was welcomed at the villa by the manageress on arrival and we were all impressed with the apt .
ane bedroom had a huge bed and was en-suite, the seconnd bedroom had a queen sized bed and the third had two single beds all were extremely comfortable. All bedrooms had air con.
The main louge area had ceiling fans.the kitchen was well stocked with enough dishes,cups etc for six people.
the balcony was huge ,overlooking the sea, just perfect for watching the waves roll in.
The apt is directly on the main bus route from bridgetown to oistins and is very easy to travel along the south coast.
the boardwalk starts a couple of minutes walk away and will take you directly to rockley via blakeys on the boardwalk and past tapas restaurant.
There is also a barbecue on the beach directly on the beach in front of the apt.
we all enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay there again
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|