“Hazelnut and Chocolate yes!”
Review of Gelateria Lollipop

Gelateria Lollipop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tirano
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This more than a place to buy an ice cream shop it has in door and outdoor tables with service and variety of deserts. But if just want a plain ice cream then the Hazelnut and Chocolate is the best!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Having travelled three hours from Lugano on the bus, and an hour to wait for the Bernina Express, we wanted something to eat.
More of a bakery and Ice Creamer.
By chance I came across this place (opposite the station and away from the "tourist" cafes) and found generous Pizza slices and cakes which we ate al fresco before continuing to the train. Also very helpful ladies serving
Would recommend and use again

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were just walking around on a hot June day & came across this little gem. Plenty of choices with flavours & very well made Gelato. Probably shouldn't mention we went back for a second course.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Chanced upon this place while strolling in the city. The ice cream is nice and reasonably priced. Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

As we travel overseas my husband got a bad bad flu or cold (we don't know) than later was also part of me,
but that bug didn't make us stop to end up in this place.
I have to say I don't remember which flavor I tried but my husband had pistachio and both of our ice creams were nice, they have a selection of cup and cones which is good so you can pick your ice cream size.
the guy who served us was so nice, especially to my husband who needed it an update of soccer games scores at that time and he was able to provide all this precious information to him.
oh!! I also remember they make us tried the flavors to pick the best for a better ice cream experience.

The best costumer service comes from Europe.

Date of visit: September 2017