“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped only for a coffee but than we stayed another two hours. They offer local beers on tap, so we had couple of them and we got free side dish also.
The meal looked delicious but we were after dinner in another place. What a pity. But I can definately recommend you to get here if you want a good meal, beer, coffee and other italian cousine.
Stuff is helpful and can speak english.
No worries. ;)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious lunch while waiting for our train to leave. Great service and lovely atmosphere. Generous service - caprese salad yummy

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was doing a round trip on the Bernina Express so had two hours to kill. I walked past the 3 or 4 touristy restaurants near the Stations (yes there are two - one for the Rhätischebahn and one for the Italian trains). Then I walked around the town where almost everything was closed. So I decided to walk back to the station, thinking I would have to face one of the touristy restaurants.

There on the corner of the street leading to the station I spotted Mezzini with some tables outside in the warm sunshine. I ordered a plate of Bresaola and a delicious glass of red wine Morzato di Valtelina by Millesassi. Then I had to retreat inside as it started to rain. This was warm and comfortable. The service was friendly, efficient and reasonably quick.

All in all a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is a very popular spot. We arrived on the Bernina express and we had to check in here because the owners also have a hotel. We decided to have lunch since it was around 1 pm. I had the club sandwich which was huge and i couldn't finish it, my friend had the buckwheat spaghetti and a starter. The wine is good and the food is good. What more can you ask for. The staff is very polite and friendly.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Went here to eat during the stop on the bernina express. This is right by the train station.
Service is nice and prices is fairly reasonable.
That the crew on the trains also eat here is a good stamp of quality.