“Beautiful surroundings ”

Al Dente Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 260 Restaurants in Kos Town
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on our second night on Kos. We found the staff to be very friendly, the surrounding area is lovely as this place is on the waterfront so spectacular views as the sun is going down . I had the seafood linguine, divine, mum had the lasagne, also very good and my daughter had chicken and saffron risotto . Hers didn't look very appetizing I have to say, but she enjoyed it. I thought the prices were reasonable, I know some have underrated this place but we liked it very much. Go, even if its just the one visit, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a great place to dine on the beach waves lapping up looking over the Turkish coast line, British & envious this was a great night for us and another thumbs up from my other half on a roll now as I normally get it wrong her review not mine. One of the more expensive places to eat in Kos but you get what you pay for and we have no qualms other then the fact their cocktails were no longer 2 for 1 enjoy

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

10 euros for an "Italian Breakfast" which was 2 slices of bread, 1 croissant, 1 toasted bun and jam. Thats it, no butter, no cheese, nothing else. Not impressed.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Wonderful location at the beach. Friendly staff. My wife got a flower each time we went there. The Best gyros I ever ate in the whole of Greece. My wife enjoyed the pizza carbonara very much. The wine is good. Sheets on the table and comfortable chairs. When the wind makes it cooler at night they even bring you blankets. We were there three times. No complaints

1  Thank Reinderv20
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were sucker punched by this restaurant. If you don't want to pay fifty euro's for a small full English breakfast, don't go there. We didn't even get toast, bread or jam. And just try to get the waiters attention whilst he is running in and out to dress the tables across the road. I dread to think what you might pay for an evening meal. I prefer value for money. I'm far from being a cheapskate, but I want to have a meal and not be hungry within ten minutes.