“Mezze was great”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Mezze was great for the girlfriend. I had a platter and was a bit disappointed with the meat, was a bit dry. Be sure to sit at the big terrace, the smaller on in the backstreets tends to be forgotten.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great place, located in heart of old town so you are spoiled for choice. Moussaka can be a matter of opinion and varies with region and country. This was as good as I’ve tasted, cooked and served in its own clay dish with a base layer of waxy potatoes and a creamy, slightly cheesy bechamel and perfectly seasoned. We chose a table on the cobbles of the old town but they have a nice traditional interior and garden out the back. All sides were lovely, attentive service and house red wine perfectly drinkable. Definitely be back when we visit Kos again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Very tasty traditional Greek food, nice atmosphere on the garden terrace and friendly waiters. This was also one of the cheapest meals we had: 41 euros for a starter, main course, beer and a glass of wine each (2 people). The only problem was that, once we had finished our main course, we were ignored for over half an hour. As the rest was so good, we still recommend this restaurant though!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Just like the name elia is very good they give you olive bread alive paste and olives and is very tasty I had the mousaka my friends had 2 orders of meatball in tomato souse with French fries and a Greek salad 1 Heineken
One water 42.00 euros

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Really nice food but I would have liked more chips or some rice with my souvlaki’s as I am a big eater.....my wife had the lamb of which I tasted and that was fantastic but she wished she had some vegetables n the dish..... good value however, 2 main dishes and 0.5 carafe of wine for 28 Euros. We didn’t have the best of seats either we felt like we were in the alleyway, would however recommend the restaurant just get a better seat and order a starter if you eat plenty.