“It just get's better.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jill r
Oxford, United Kingdom
“It just get's better.”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Many travellers will tell you that to visit a place more than once is a waste. That the experience can never be as good the second time around.
Normally I would agree and seldom take a trip more than once, after all the world is a huge place. There are exceptions to every rule however, and the exception is this magical, beautiful voyage.
The week on board (without cliché's) feeds both your body and soul. There is something both liberating and strangely grounding about a group of people who begin the week as strangers and end as friends. Different backgrounds, nationalities and daily lives are left behind as all merge into a single group enjoying simple but beautifully presented and wonderfully sourced food, served aboard a wonderfully maintained and aesthetically inspiring traditional Turkish Gullet. Nothing is left to chance and nothing is forgotten in this company's quest to make your experience unforgettable.
The schedule is varied, the yoga and fitness both executed to suit all levels (and optional)and the accommodation is roomy, spotlessly clean and furnished with extras that make you feel as if you have been wrapped in a blanket of thoughtfulness.
As a solo traveller, the boat is certainly large enough to sit alone and simply experience the sheer magnitude of the ocean and the beauty that surrounds you and a maximum of 12 travellers allows you this luxury.
If you are looking at this page then you are considering this voyage, so let me assure you that what ever reservations you may have don't exist.
This experience will become my annual retreat- please let it be yours.

3 Oct 2017
We were thrilled to have you back onboard! Your energy and joy made the Voyage magical for everyone. Can't wait to show you next summer's itinerary!
Vera C
“Sun•Fun•Me 🥂The most enjoyable holiday you can imagine!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I joined the trip a couple of times and will do it again and again and again... Why? because this is the perfect mix of an active holiday with awesome people and lot's of fun. I love doing yoga on the deck and watching the sunrise... I enjoy the hiking and can't get enough of the beautiful view from the rocky coast sides to the open sea... I feel like a mermaid swimming with a fish swarm in the blue bay... Well... and in the evening I can't wait for the tasteful food with lot's of champagne and falling asleep on deck while counting the stars in heaven.

6 Sep 2017
Our favorite mermaid! We're so excited you're coming back this summer! Thanks for the poetic review!
Niklaus P
“The Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2015

Two years ago, my life was changed forever after my experience with Sun Fun You: Mediterranean Voyages. My wife (Ramona) and I travel internationally every year and every trip has it's own reasons for good memories or a new-found love for a city or country. Typically, those reasons are enhanced by one or two experiences on the trip and those are the memories we point back to when sharing with each other or friends.
Imagine, now, an entire trip being the enhanced experience. My fondest memories of the trip with Sun Fun You are limitless. From Cindy's incredible smile and welcoming nature to Ali's personal dedication to make every guest's experience amazing (we drank lots of Tuborg together) to the Captain's unbelievable cooking and his amazing boat. It's everything you could dream of and I gush about what it has done for me.
I swam in the clearest of water. I visited an abandoned church on an uninhabited island in the middle of the sea. I fished with the crew off the side of the boat. I did yoga staring at beautiful sunrises and ate incredible dinners staring out to color-splashed sunsets. Most importantly, I made friendships that I hope will last forever.
Sun Fun You changed me. It not only showed me the beauties of the region we visited, it inspired within me a new attitude about life. Through vacation, I gained a perspective about life that is often buried in the every day grind. You CAN be happy if you choose. You CAN do what you want in life both in work and play to achieve the goals you strive to reach, spiritually.
I am forever grateful for what Sun Fun You has done for me and for Ali's advice to make sure I didn't just leave that new perspective on the boat when I departed.

Your age range 35-49
25 Jul 2017
This is such a beautifully written review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! xox
ramonarub...
Austin, Texas
“The perfect getaway for the active traveler, and one of the best weeks of my life”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in August 2015

There was something truly magical about our experience on the Muhtesam A that left its mark on me. All travel leaves its mark on me, and we have been fortunate to have had some amazing travel experiences. But this was different. This trip has stuck with me, and may in fact have been the best trip I have ever taken, and possibly the best week of my life. Sun Fun You is a week-long, all-inclusive vacation offering geared specifically for travelers like me: the traveler who likes to experience good food, history and culture, and remain active, all while in an intimate setting. This is not a hardcore boot camp retreat, but rather an opportunity to do things at your own pace and maintain a fitness routine. This is not a giant cruise liner, but more like a small boutique hotel on water. The food was perfection, the service impeccable, and the activities on point. It was the perfect getaway for the active traveler. I would recommend this to anyone, and would go again in a heartbeat.

12 Jul 2017
Thanks! It means a lot to get such strong reviews from such an avid traveler! Hope to see you onboard soon!
Anna G
Bridgewater, MA
“The best vacation ever.”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Simply all time greatest trip ive ever taken. So relaxing.Lying on the back deck, Enjoy amazing meals. We learned so much about the lesser islands of greece. I am looking forward to doing it again someday soon.

Your age range 50-64
12 Jul 2017
Thanks! I loved the pics of you and Ryan--and used a couple for Father's Day promotions.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing