US$385
US$294
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

Ole Tai Sam Un Hotel(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$205
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$118
US$84
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$292
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$199
US$183
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$199
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$216
US$181
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

US$155
US$137
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$58
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

All reviewsguest recognitionladies and gentlementhe club loungespecial thanksclub teamcakejacuzzi bathtubrose petalschinese restaurantmemorable staybaby amenitieshome away from homeluxury experiencesuite hotelpool staffpure luxurylittle things
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came with a friend to explore real five stars experience at Ritz Carlton Macau and we had been to Ritz Carlton Hong Kong in March and it was excellent! Not sure it was during Mainland China holidays, a group of Chinese made a loud noise near Reception Desk and very lousy. Room was ready after 3:30 pm and receptionist seemed so busy and impatient. Nothing much special during the stay and no exceptional memories were made as expected.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashleysolo
TheRitzCarltonMacau, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ashleysolo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I am very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and the concerns you have mentioned in your review are certainly not up to the standards that we expect in our hotel.

Feedback is extremely important to us, and I have shared your comments with our Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms and Front Office Manager to see how we can improve on the noise disturbance and staff behavior for the future.

We truly appreciate your comments, and if you could afford the time, I would appreciate the opportunity to be in touch with you, I can be reached by email at christian.gurtner@ritzcarlton.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

It was a fantastic stay. I've been to Macau five or more times, and definitely, Ritz-Carlton was the best stay ever. Guest Recognition team prepared lots of surprises in our room, kids amenities, and everything. Staffs were very attentive.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your kindness, consideration and impeccable service, Ms. Harey Ying, and Guest Recognition team!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Hosung P
TheRitzCarltonMacau, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Hosung P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau.

My team and I are delighted that we have exceeded your expectations during your every stay. Please note that I have shared your highly compliments toward Harey and the Guest Recognition team who were thrilled to hear that they have created a memorable experience for you.

On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to have you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My second time to visit RC Macau and it's nice to catch up with all the ladies and gentlemen. Get a room with club access so you will enjoy an exclusive environment with best service. The homemade almond cookie is quite special that you can't find it anywhere else in Macau...And don't miss the afternoon tea.
Thanks for the excellent service from Tracy, Nicholas, Rita, Lisa, Boyet, Susie, Joao, Tom, Summer, Anthony and Vernisse as always. RC Macau always gives me surprise. Can't wait to come back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vera C
TheRitzCarltonMacau, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Vera C,

It is my pleasure to welcome you back again to our hotel and very delighted to hear that Tracy and her team have created a heartwarming and memorable experience on your every visit. The Ladies and Gentlemen at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau are highly committed to provide the finest and personalize service to our guests, and your compliments motivate us even further.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your lovely review and await your next visit soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Every time we spent our holiday in The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, we experienced a marvelous time, and were always surrounded by the wonderful staff in all areas and flooded with very attentive and excellent service. This time (for celebration of my birthday) was no exception, and Josephine and her wonderful teams even managed to come up with all sorts of surprises, exceeding our expectation and making our stay unique!

On our arrival, the birthday decorations inside the limousine was a delighted surprise, and the champagne greeting by staff lined up at the hotel entrance foyer just made my day!! Thank you to everyone involved, especially to Carmen, Maria, Tom and Nicholas for their thoughtfulness. In fact, well before our departure from home, Carmen and Maria had already helped to make all sorts of arrangements for us, including the suites and limousine arrangements. Not only they were smart and efficient, they were also very good to anticipate what we might need! Thank you!

On stepping into my suites, the small personalized message cards (with lovely birthday blessing messages written by more than 10 staff) connected by ribbons hanging down from the bedroom ceiling light were so lovely! Coupled with the balloons on the floor, the chocolate birthday cake and wine etc. awaiting on the coffee table, I was deeply touched and this was a truly ‘home coming’ experience! We even found that our pillow case was embroidered with our name; the Dream Team in this hotel really knows how to win our hearts! Here’s my BIG thank you to Carmen and the Guest Recognition Team.

The Club Lounge (which we visited a lot) was as delightful as ever. I was so happy to see the lovely faces of our ‘old’ friends in the Club team again. Tracy, Boyet, Lisa, Joao, Tom, Susie, Anthony, and Rita are all wonderful - they always worked so hard to stay in front of our expectation! A surprise birthday celebration party was even organized for me one afternoon. Apart from a beautiful cake, I was presented also with a lovely photo album with lovely personal blessing messages written by various ladies and gentlemen inside. There were also table dining mats with our names embroidered on them ........... My heart melted, and here’s my heartfelt appreciation to Tracy and all in the Club team for their thoughtfulness and 5-star service!

Throughout our stay, we received top quality service on all fronts. The Concierge team was so wonderful and looked after our transportation needs beautifully. My deep appreciation goes to Eric Lei. Arun was marvelous as always. Brandy, Winchel, Albert, Revilo, Ramesh, and drivers Lorenzo and Homer were all very helpful. On the housekeeping front, I must thank Eddy Chai for all the thoughtful arrangements on our suites to ensure our comfort. My special thanks also go to Zoey, Kim, Yanfei, Jhuman, Melvin, and Shasta for their being so caring even on the little things (e.g. toothpaste, jasmine tea, shoes rack, lemon & honey etc). You guys truly made us feel at home! Last but not the least, I also want to thank Haruka for her very efficient and helpful service on check-out. Lucy, Vanessa, Kelly, Harry and Veruisse had all contributed to our wonderful stay.

We truly had a unique and memorable time. To all the ladies and gentlemen in the Dream Team - please keep up your excellent work and I look forward to seeing you all again on my next home-coming!

Mr. Lee

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank LeeandLeung
TheRitzCarltonMacau, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Mr.Lee,

It delights me to welcome you back again at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau.

On behalf of the Ladies & Gentlemen, I appreciate you taking time to share another memorable experience in our hotel and glad to know that our hotel facilities and service has left you a delightful impression during your stay. I am truly grateful for your encouraging comments and have shared it with every 'Ladies and Gentlemen in the Dream Team'.

Please feel free to contact me or our Guest Recognition team to personalize and create more memorable surprises on your next visit to our hotel.

Chrsitian Gurtner

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Been to Macau 4 times in the past few years, all to 5 star hotels. I can honestly say that for me, the Ritz managed to go the extra mile and make sure our stay was perfect. With perfection to details and a special touch they made our stay unforgettable. Eric from the consierge team arranged for us last minute tickets to Celine Dion couple hours before the show, and booked the hotels limousine for us, proved to me how powerful and caring their services are.
We will definitely come back.
Big thanks to the team.
Leo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Leo G
TheRitzCarltonMacau, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Leo,

It is my pleasure to welcome you back again to our hotel and very delighted to hear that Eric have created an unforgettable experience on your every visit. The Ladies and Gentlemen at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau are highly committed to provide the finest and personalize service to our guests, and your compliments motivate us even further.