“Very enjoyable stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful sunsets!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful sunsets!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lmsalas
Bay Harbor Islands, Florida
“Very enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The apartment is very nicely decorated, neat, and beautiful. The views are spectacular, and the beach is pretty and calm.
As a recommendation for the amenities, I would suggest the owners to add and/or clarify in advance: if the guests may use the kayaks, and if Central AC for the living/dining/kitchen area is or is not available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment's layout and its decoration, pool, view and the beach
Liked least: AC in one bedroom was not cooling properly
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Travel642...
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

From Orlando, Florida I had been searching on the web for a nice, calm, secure place for a Book Club gathering with my friends in PR. We were a group of 10. I really fell in love with this one since I saw it. I did see alot of other properties, more than 100 in Cabo Rojo, but I kept returning to this one. So I contacted the owner and she immediately got back to me. She was very nice and attentive. So, I made the deal without consulting with my friends.

The apt. is very big, spacious, well equipped, and had alot of extras. Music, TV, games, Washer and Dryer, DVD/Bluray player, chairs for the beach, paddleballs, etc...You name it! Also, it had a big porch, beautiful beachfront view, with tables to play games, chairs and a strong fan.

What I loved best: you had a very nice pool, and a nice private, beautiful, swimmable beach, with very clear, clean water.

The housekeeper was a very nice man, he was very attentive and he gave us recommendations of good restaurants.

I highly recommend this place, if it's for a big or small group, it's safe snd secure. As well as I, you will not regret it.

This will be my stay when I come back to this beautiful island!

Management Response
17 May 2016
Hello Lillian,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay at our spectacular beach apartment. I would also like to thank you and your guests for leaving the place impeccable, we love when guests treat our house as their own.

We would love to host you again in the near future!

Kind Regards,

The Villa Family
Sotero P
Ohio
“Beautiful Views!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Perfect Vacation, Condo is amazing, beautiful, clean, spacious, everything you can possible need is provided, Nice size balcony with amazing views and breathtaking sunset. The beach and pool are only steps away from the condo. The housekeeper was very friendly and attentive at all times.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing views
Liked least: no wi fi/ internet access
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
30 Mar 2016
Thank you for your wonderful feedback Sotero! We are so glad you enjoyed our beautiful beach house. We hope to host you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing