eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We were really happy to stay there for 4 nights. The location is perfect, 1 min from the beach but not directly on the sea front so you don't hear the music from the bars. The first day we arrive early, went to the beach, and when we came back they already did clean the room! Really friendly and quiet, perfect stay in Gili air

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Nelly's for a week and really enjoyed our stay there, mainly due to the friendly and helpful family who run it. The bungalows are small but comfortable with an outdoor bathroom and nice patio area. It is about a 30 minute walk from the port and the nicest restaurants, although there are other more touristy restaurants close by. The local restaurants have sun lounges that you can use for the price of a coffee and some lunch. Recommended if you are on a budget.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Cute room with ac. Liked the bathroom as it was partly open from the roof (there was a some sort of net). The pressure in shower wasn't that good but I didn't mind. Overall I liked the room. Wifi was good in my room. Nice breakfast. Ok location, behind other homestay. So pretty nice and quiet except ofcourse the ovely choir of animals in the am :). But they didnt have change when I checked out even I would have left tip anyway but would have been happier if they had offered the change back. Also they dont speak lot of English which wasnt problem for me. Overall I was happy with my stay.

Room tip: Behind other homestay, I think the wifi is better in rooms that locates nearer the reception, Dont speak that much English
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

stayed here for 3 nights. very quiet as it is located a little inside behind another home stay. i stayed in double room without hot shower. but i really wanted hot shower after snorkeling. so i recommend delux double which is a little bigger and has hot shower. service was good, room clean enough.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful room and grounds. Saltwater shower less than ideal but you can expect same on most of the island. Daily housekeeping. Breakfast decent. No fruit.

The young man that made our breakfast in the mornings and kept the place tidy was friendly and polite. The owner had no interest in us once she realized we would not be purchasing tours. You can expect this attitude (sometimes straight up hostility) from most of the people on the island.

I'd probably look elsewhere if I were staying on the island again.

Date of stay: February 2017